So gala: Racial civil war brewing

A soviet spy told some secrets about America. He said America would be divided into 5 countries after a brutal civil war. But the Soviet spy said this as well. "Americans will be guided to disaster very step of the way and they will be guided by Russian propaganda."

Most right-wingers are armed not to mention all the right leaning ex-military cadaans. If it cracks off Tyrone, Jose and Somalis are getting slaughtered wallahi. I hope they’re not stupid enough to start this fight.

Blacks, white liberals, Asians, native Americans, Latins vs white supremacists. Even Trump knows they don't have a chance.
And the naacalad were telling us to ride with Trump or be an Arab Bootyshaker and stay out of it all.
Those same facist Cadaans back in the day consider us to be Caucasian. FYI Somalis are too sophisticated and intelligent to be enslaved unlike those 68 IQ coons.

There’s a reason why we never got enslaved never ever forget that. Also how dare you lump us with coons we used to enslave those Bantu looking MF :lawd:
they also said the same thing about the Japanese. It was a political strategy to prevent powers that you aren’t able to defeat that their on the same level as you. Germany was going to take over Asian using the Japanese to do the dirty work and then murk them. Same with Somalis/East Africans. They saw them easier to work with and would help dampen subversive behaviour of rebels and opposing nations.

Germans never really thought anyone was on their level. The were just smart enough to not say the quiet part out loud.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Most right-wingers are armed not to mention the ex-military cadaans in their ranks. If it cracks off Tyrone, Jose and Somalis are getting slaughtered wallahi. I hope they’re not stupid enough to start this fight.
America's military has non-whites overrepresented plus it's already been noted by the FBI that gangs get their members to join for trainings and weapon theft. 79 year old John with his ten shotguns in Alabama isn't gonna do much if shit ever goes down.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
If it does happen, and it probably won’t, I’m scared the whites will think I’m an infiltrator and not genuinely a white supremacist.
I thought your parents don't let you outside of your house. How are they gonna mistake you for anything if you're at home like a good girl:mjlol:

America's military has non-whites overrepresented plus it's already been noted by the FBI that gangs get their members to join for trainings and weapon theft. 79 year old John with his ten shotguns in Alabama isn't gonna do much if shit ever goes down.
They might over represented by they're still out-numbered by their white counterparts. https://www.militaryonesource.mil/d...munity-demographics/2018-demographics-profile

I think Military and former military voted 2/3-ish or something in that range for Trump in 2016. It might've changed since then, but there's a pattern of veterans and active service members mostly being right leaning. You can make the claim that Mexican st gangs get trained by cartels but AA gangs would get decimated. They beef fellow AAs literally a couple blocks away. They'll never be organized or disciplined enough to take on right-wingers who larp as navy seals, doing f-ggy military drills and hitting the range a couple times a month.

It's not just 79 year old John with a shotgun, it's 36yr old PSTD John who's done two tours of Afghan, itching to body some minorities. Look at Trump rallies, they're packed with ex military in body armor and kitted out AR-15s. A dozen former marine corp scout snipers would make these riots come to a screeching halt lol.
Starting this fight would be suicidal wallahi. I hope Somalis and AAs aren't that dumb.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
They might over represented by they're still dwarfed by their white counter parts. https://www.militaryonesource.mil/d...munity-demographics/2018-demographics-profile

I think Military and former military voted 2/3-ish or something in that range for Trump in 2016. It might've changed since then, but there's a pattern of veterans and active service members mostly being right leaning. You can make the claim that Mexican st gangs get trained by cartels but AA gangs would get decimated. They beef fellow AAs literally a couple blocks away. They'll never be organized or disciplined enough to take on right-wingers who larp as navy seals, doing f-ggy military drills and hitting the range a couple times a month.

It's not just 79 year old John with a shotgun, it's 36yr old PSTD John who's done two tours of Afghan, itching to body some minorities. Look at Trump rallies, they're packed with ex military in body armor and kitted out AR-15s. A dozen former marine corp scout snipers would make these riots come to a screeching halt lol.
Starting this fight would be suicidal wallahi. I hope Somalis and AAs aren't that dumb.
Saxiib I'm pretty sure the population of whites dwarfs every other minority. It's like saying whites commit more crime than all other races according to stats that aren't by capita.

AA gangs literally do the same shit as the cartels. I'm pretty sure the only reason it got reported on was because people of all demographics are doing it including biker gangs which is why missing munitions is a problem.

Everyone from inbred skinheads to fob Asian drug traffickers to cartel midgets and AA gangbangers are in on it. It's an interesting topic if you're ever interested.

John with his 20 different shotguns was a jokes about most guns being in the hands of a portion of the population.

I don't know how you take those dudes with semi-automatics cosplaying as spec-ops seriously, even the new black panther party look more prepared than them. What's meal team six gonna do?:mjlol:

Starting this fight probably wouldn't even reach suicidal. Most non-whites are concentrated in different areas where they're the majority and ain't no one aiming for flyover states where those wannabe militias are.

They might over represented by they're still out-numbered by their white counterparts. https://www.militaryonesource.mil/d...munity-demographics/2018-demographics-profile

" it's 36yr old PSTD John who's done two tours of Afghan, itching to body some minorities"

:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts