So gala: Racial civil war brewing

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
There are reports of white's shooting black looters in an bid to save their businesses from the havoc.
some of the black looters are armed and shoot back at the white business owners, creating an shoot out in the middle of the streets.

white business owners with stores in area's nearby african american communities arm themselves aswell.

the dream of every white supremacist will become reality soon.

the cadaans have their weapons and are skilled enough to handle them properly. making them an deadly opponent.
while the majority of the A.A community and almosts any other minortiy are unarmed, i see the cadaans winning in an landslide.
forget about the police or the army, the white supremacists alone will feast on the minorities.

i am warning everyone to leave the usa as soon as possible, ya'll can fly to europe or straight to africa kkkkkk.

how brutal will this war be????

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I will stand here until I witness at least another two chapters of history :kendrickcry:
gotta have stories to tell

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
the cadaans have been practicing for years while the blacks have been killing each other.
all of the misery the blacks endure is orchestrated by the cadaans. literaly 400 years of gumeysi.

i hope that the massacres of blacks won't spread to europe.
I am not ready for the heat of the somali sun.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
the looting has spread to other cities with an vibrant black community.
this will not stop unless the dems and republicans stop bickering about the upcoming election. these blacks don't seem to understand that every four years they ignite a racial war to get black voters. only the blacks are confronted this way btw the other groups are confronted normaly.

unless trump actually stopts anifta and the radical left, they will continue to lead the blacks to their inevitable akhira. they are now chanting about revelutions, shit just gets crazier and crazier by the day.

are we really witnessing america's fall?

a y a n

VIP
the looting has spread to other cities with an vibrant black community.
this will not stop unless the dems and republicans stop bickering about the upcoming election. these blacks don't seem to understand that every four years they ignite a racial war to get black voters. only the blacks are confronted this way btw the other groups are confronted normaly.

unless trump actually stopts anifta and the radical left, they will continue to lead the blacks to their inevitable akhira. they are now chanting about revelutions, shit just gets crazier and crazier by the day.

are we really witnessing america's fall?
Yes, we are.
give it a bit longer, if they arrest all of the revolutionaries the prison system and governmentwill fall
If they don’t make huge changes to the prison system immediately riots will continue and America will progress into anarchy. Peace can only happen if they act within the next 48 hours. If not, America will fall.

The first ones to be shot will be the Somali women wearing hijabs, they are easy to identify. Now is the time to take off the hijabs Somali women or you could be shot dead, don't risk it.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Yes, we are.
give it a bit longer, if they arrest all of the revolutionaries the prison system and governmentwill fall
If they don’t make huge changes to the prison system immediately riots will continue and America will progress into anarchy. Peace can only happen if they act within the next 48 hours. If not, America will fall.

the only solution is to sacrifce the murderer. if not this marks the begining of the end of the usa.

the only problem i got over here in europe is. that if the usa falls the protection provided by the usa will fall with it. europe will become a feast for russia and any other greedy cadaan nation in this continent.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
The first ones to be shot will be the Somali women wearing hijabs, they are easy to identify. Now is the time to take off the hijabs Somali women or you could be shot dead, don't risk it.

they have a dark skin color they will be shot either way. atleast go to akhira with some dignity left.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What a mess Reer American
tenor.gif

a y a n

VIP
the only solution is to sacrifce the murderer. if not this marks the begining of the end of the usa.

the only problem i got over here in europe is. that if the usa falls the protection provided by the usa will fall with it. europe will become a feast for russia and any other greedy cadaan nation in this continent.
They already charged him with “manslaughter” bullsht. He murdered George.
That sounds like a problem for Europeans ,y’all gotta figure that out on ya own

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
They already charged him with “manslaughter” bullsht. He murdered George.
That sounds like a problem for Europeans ,y’all gotta figure that out on ya own

bruh we are your allies you cannot abandon us like this. i don't have the desire to learn russian and sound like an backwards tv from the 80's.
1590888338103.png

You’re great over estimating Russia, the country is by no means the looming giant that it previously was during the Cold War.

Macalin M

Out here
Time for african American gangs to show their worth. Instead of killing each other they should use them unlicensed guns to shoot at the doofaar crew

Why is pig censored

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You’re great over estimating Russia, the country is by no means the looming giant that it previously was during the Cold War.

let me tell you a little bit about the russian threat that looms over europe.
russia wants the eastern european nations the majority are part of the eu (if you attack one eu member state all will respond). some are part of nato to counter russia.

so if russia attacks eastern europe almost the whole of europe gets in, and russia doesn't play nice and also likes to invite friends.

and on top of all europe's defence budget has been 3 world level low since the us provides security, lifting that burden off the shoulders of the europeans.