So gala: Racial civil war brewing

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Blacks, white liberals, Asians, native Americans, Latins vs white supremacists. Even Trump knows they don't have a chance.
The moment you trusted white liberals to have your back is the moment you lost. Those gay vegetarians would be the first to flee at any sign of trouble.
:chrisfreshhah:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
these xoolo burn down their own supermarkets and other essential businesses.
where are they going buy any essentials if everything is burned to crisps.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
the first police pushback has started in minneapolis. the european riot police is more scary than their american counterparts. our riot police does not walk towards protestors, they are organized the mounted police go in first. the officers on foot beat their shields with their battons while running towards the protestors in an line. than the trucks come and protestors get thrown inside where a dozen officers await them.

i thought the american riot police was deadly this is some bull shit.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
2020 really been a big year and it's not even halfway. Riots, Chinese Virus the World is going to shit

0JjyCks.gif

Yes, we are.
give it a bit longer, if they arrest all of the revolutionaries the prison system and governmentwill fall
If they don’t make huge changes to the prison system immediately riots will continue and America will progress into anarchy. Peace can only happen if they act within the next 48 hours. If not, America will fall.
:mjlol:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i have commend their efforts good un you but also f*ck of to hell for looting somali stores u apes :salute: :pacspit:
Dw it was a bunch of kid’s and the vast majority of Somali stores and family owned businesses were spared anyway
The big corpa was mainly attacked so

Trending

Latest posts