So called "imam" trying to ruin Somali reputation

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol this vile being doesn't care about the poor school girl that was murdered but for his own sick and twisted agenda wants to drag Somali name to the world as barbaric people who kill innocent white girl for the mere fun when so far there has been no evidence that a somali killed this little girl. Shameful.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Stay safe reer UK the right wants to trigger anti Somali attack’s :it0tdo8: Also RIP to the poor child hopefully there’ll be justice

Well her killer was infant a Somali immigrant. Putting facts don’t ruin our reputation. Somalis doing ish like nursing children ruins our reputation. Do better. Let’s stop murdering children 2020, okay?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well her killer was infant a Somali immigrant. Putting facts don’t ruin our reputation. Somalis doing ish like nursing children ruins our reputation. Do better. Let’s stop murdering children 2020, okay?
shut up

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
child killers come in all ethnicities I don’t see why him being somali is relevant :it0tdo8:

Reputation? Why should some psycho have any effect on me?

These guys pray a criminal would be somali and then they run with it

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
ref2-png.83200

reminder that he's a sectarian shia troll who pretends to be an imam campaigning for ''islamic reformation''.
he will do anything in his power to smear ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Leave it to the FILTHY scumbag Persians to always attack Islam. I just want to break my keyboard reading that tweet about Bilal (RA).

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He is Shiite filth. I hate seeing his tweets. He has an agenda.

Why was she stabbed? Was it self defense?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This guy 'tawhidi' is a fraud. He dropped out of university in Qom in Iran and has no qualifications whatsoever and hates everything to do with Muslims. Here's a video that talks about it in detail.

Did a 30 year old Somali women kill the little girl and why?
Why is everyone attacking the messenger, and this story was buried by the press. Manchester is a weird place

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys the woman that stabbed the child her ethnicity is unknown. His tweet is fake,

Trending