So called "imam" trying to ruin Somali reputation

Did a 30 year old Somali women kill the little girl and why?
Why is everyone attacking the messenger, and this story was buried by the press. Manchester is a weird place
It’s pseudo news meant to rile the emotions and create justifications for their pre-existing beliefs.

Guys the woman that stabbed the child her ethnicity is unknown. His tweet is fake,
Her ethnicity is known, it hasn’t been released by the police. And even though this fake imam has an agenda he is pushing. Cali if I was a betting man , I put my money on that lady being Somali. What can we do with the rampant mental issues in our community.

I am convinced this guy is trolling. His supporters are white nationalists who hate every single form of immigrant.

He makes me look 'the mahdi' in contrast lmao.

:mjlol::mjlol:

aah tauhidi, the master troll extraordinaire......

you have to give props on how he hoodwinks his legion of racists, simps and incels who wake every morning frothing at the next immigrant outrage.....

superb grifter. i mean to any normal human being the tragedy of what happened in the park is horrifying and a parents worst nightmare. but this troll really couldnt care less about the tragic girl. naah he is looking to grift grift grift from it from his legion. Its all about keeping them pissed and angry.

Does anyone here care whether the assailant was a somali or a klingon, Not really. But for the master troll its all about blaming the non white assailant who if she/he was not in the UK, the poor girl would still be alive.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This guy 'tawhidi' is a fraud. He dropped out of university in Qom in Iran and has no qualifications whatsoever and hates everything to do with Muslims. Here's a video that talks about it in detail.
Lol at people calling him Shia in this thread. This guy is a full on apostate munaafiq. I am so confident in this fact that I feel safe in making takfir against him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol this vile being doesn't care about the poor school girl that was murdered but for his own sick and twisted agenda wants to drag Somali name to the world as barbaric people who kill innocent white girl for the mere fun when so far there has been no evidence that a somali killed this little girl. Shameful.

is he the same apostate imaam?

A SHITE c*nt WITH STAB WOUNDS ON HIS BODY TALKING ABOUT SOMALIS WALLAHI UK IS A SHIT SHOW EVEN THE PAKIS OR IRANIANS ARE ALL AGAINST SOMALIS

SOMALIS WATCH YOUR BACKS AND PROTECT EACH OTHER ESPECIALLY IN UK

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Lol at people calling him Shia in this thread. This guy is a full on apostate munaafiq. I am so confident in this fact that I feel safe in making takfir against him.
are you sure? he curses the sahabah like many of the twelver (shia)teen scholars,
but you might be right,
his hatred for the sahabah and wifes lead him to spewing pure shirk and kufr.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
are you sure? he curses the sahabah like many of the twelver (shia)teen scholars,
but you might be right,

inaa lilaaah waa inaa ilehi rajiuuuun

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
but you might be right,

Walaaahi this idiot is going to get the same cancer that got Christopher Hitchens! Even worst than Hitchens cancer

Well her killer was infant a Somali immigrant. Putting facts don’t ruin our reputation. Somalis doing ish like nursing children ruins our reputation. Do better. Let’s stop murdering children 2020, okay?
The murderer’s name is “Eltiona Skana” :gucciwhat: How is she somali?

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks miserable to be honest. I can't grasp his sexual energy tho.

is he gay?

The woman who murdered that girl wasn’t even Somali

This imam of peace guy is an established dirty Shia munafiq, he isn’t even a real muslim I bet, most of his tweets are based on tarnishing Islam

Trending

Latest posts