So a cool staff member thought I was incel last night

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
In my mind last night I said to myself, oh lord didn’t he/she see the photos of me standing with like 5 different Somalia women on various dates? Yes I have 5 Somali women. I shared some of the selfies with them like 6 months ago on this forum, some have since been dismissed and we didn’t click. Before I sold my Brooklyn park house I had bachelor like parties with cool lights and Somali girls doing hookah and marijuana and of course I got laid by two of them on two separate occasions. So am 100% not Incel but I am now Involuntary celibate because right now I can’t get sex even though I want it as the past American Somali women I lost touch with and they don’t have same numbers to call them and I am seeing Marian here locally in Minneapolis America, but I also have 3 others women internationally. @Sheikh Google knows well how I am popular with international women but apparently American ones find me cute too.

1 Ayan girl is moving to America from Uganda this coming January, another Fartun is in Uk and wants me to do marriage for her and she wants kids, another girl who is a Somali lander and with a very cute face and only 22 is moving to turkey and she wants me to meet up with her there. I love her cute Somali language with her cute somalilander face, she says Weeyaan instead of Waaye, and loads of other words that sound different from my Xawaadle Somali. Honestly I’m a mutt and Canadian and American raised so my Somali sounds strange and Sunil like.

so all in all I have been crazy these past few years and hollering @ women. Fartun is the top runner for marriage because she found me, she sorta hollered at me and showed me she wanted a man. Suleeqo I also recently dismissed because she fights too much, she lives in city near me here in America. She is MJ with nice hair but her brain is wired to fight over the littlest of things very easily.

I haven’t impregnated any girls yet but another Ayan from 2010 and I nearly had a child out of wedlock here in Murderopolis city in America.

so I for sure need Hajj. I stopped my bad sinful ways and just looking to soon settle with one of the girls. FYI I believe I have screenshots with all those girls.

I even had Chinese at one point. The Somali international girls I don’t sleep with because I don’t want their evil eye to hit me. I only slept with the Ones from party at house I owned. And they kept coming to party frequently. They were over 26 years old. One very beautiful one at my house party that I hosted said dude you’re 13 years older than me and I replied “But I have youthful genetics” but her friend and I clicked and we eloped.

I got galleries guys if you don’t believe me. One other user on Sspot said I’m indeed a madman because I’m always providing proof of my stuff.

Also I’m like an chameleon, I look lighter skinned some days and medium brown other days and my face can change too except my eye brows so in real it’s hard to know it’s actually me if you ever saw me on this forum. I can share a few of my selfies without blocking my face or the ladies faces too if you guys don’t believe me.

sadly some of the brothers on this sub couldn’t find a woman, one user I haven’t seen for months, I had to get firm with him and tell him in comment reply on sspot “dude holler now don’t be scared now before you get old and no girl will want you if you get old and bald”. He asked me how I get girls in Africa so easily, I told him I just approach them and talk to them in malls and other places or make them laugh with a funny joke to get them talking to me. Poor guy was 25 and never had a girl nor could get one.

I’m not evil and I don’t go do vacation marriage impregnating on international girls. I alway behave.

@Grigori Rasputin 😂👍🏻👍🏽👍🏿

here is my previous bachelor chill spot I remodeled for partying with modern hydro shower , nice dark party lights and I sold it for a $60k profit. It’s why I was in Africa most of the year because I had an extra $$$$

Last edited:
In my mind last night I said to myself, oh lord didn’t he/she see the photos of me standing with like 5 different Somalia women on various dates? Yes I have 5 Somali women. I shared some of the selfies with them like 6 months ago on this forum, some have since been dismissed and we didn’t click. Before I sold my Brooklyn park house I had bachelor like parties with cool lights and Somali girls doing hookah and marijuana and of course I got laid by two of them on two separate occasions. So am 100% not Incel but I am now Involuntary celibate because right now I can’t get sex even though I want it as the past American Somali women I lost touch with and they don’t have same numbers to call them and I am seeing Marian here locally in Minneapolis America, but I also have 3 others women internationally. @Sheikh Google knows well how I am popular with international women but apparently American ones find me cute too.

1 Ayan girl is moving to America from Uganda this coming January, another Fartun is in Uk and wants me to do marriage for her and she wants kids, another girl who is a Somali lander and with a very cute face and only 22 is moving to turkey and she wants me to meet up with her there. I love her cute Somali language with her cute somalilander face, she says Weeyaan instead of Waaye, and loads of other words that sound different from my Xawaadle Somali. Honestly I’m a mutt and Canadian and American raised so my Somali sounds strange and Sunil like.

so all in all I have been crazy these past few years and hollering @ women. Fartun is the top runner for marriage because she found me, she sorta hollered at me and showed me she wanted a man.

I haven’t impregnated any girls yet but another Ayan from 2010 and I nearly had a child out of wedlock here in Murderopolis city in America.

so I for sure need Hajj. I stopped my bad sinful ways and just looking to soon settle with one of the girls. FYI I believe I have screenshots with all those girls.

I even had Chinese at one point. The Somali international girls I don’t sleep with because I don’t want their evil eye to hit me. I only slept with the Ones from party at house I owned. And they kept coming to party frequently. They were over 26 years old. One very beautiful one at my house party that I hosted said dude you’re 13 years older than me and I replied “But I have youthful genetics” but her friend and I clicked and we eloped.

I got galleries guys if you don’t believe me. One other user on Sspot said I’m indeed a madman because I’m always providing proof of my stuff.

Also I’m like an chameleon, I look lighter skinned some days and medium brown other days and my face can change too except my eye brows so in real it’s hard to know it’s actually me if you ever saw me on this forum. I can share a few of my selfies without blocking my face or the ladies faces too if you guys don’t believe me.

sadly some of the brothers on this sub couldn’t find a woman, one user I haven’t seen for months, I had to get firm with him and tell him in comment reply on sspot “dude holler now don’t be scared now before you get old and no girl will want you if you get old and bald”. He asked me how I get girls in Africa so easily, I told him I just approach them and talk to them in malls and other places or make them laugh with a funny joke to get them talking to me. Poor guy was 25 and never had a girl nor could get one.

I’m not evil and I don’t go do vacation marriage impregnating on international girls. I alway behave.

Who said that to you? being called an incel is the worst kind of insult you can throw at people these days. If I were you I would have figured out who that person was and killed them or the minimum just have beaten that person up. I bet it was @Qeelbax that said that either way equal rights=equal treatment, go and take them tiger!!

Cerberus

VIP
Who said that to you? being called an incel is the worst kind of insult you can throw at people these days. If I were you I would have figured out who that person was and killed them or the minimum just have beaten that person up. I bet it was @Qeelbax that said that either way equal rights=equal treatment, go and take them tiger!!
Nah it wasn’t qeelbax. Her and I didn’t talk for months now. It’s just staff member but he is a cool guy. He was getting incel vibes from me he told me

Your one peculiar dude
And you are one peculiar woman
cher lloyd no bullying GIF by Demi Lovato

Cerberus

VIP
I been here since 2018 march, i was just stalking and this guy big von is the funniest human I have seen. Big von's jokes have a deeper meaning and If you understood them you would be laughing your ass off
I haven’t seen big von jokes

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

so all in all I have been crazy these past few years and hollering @ women. Fartun is the top runner for marriage because she found me, she sorta hollered at me and showed me she wanted a man. Suleeqo I also recently dismissed because she fights too much, she lives in city near me here in America. She is MJ with nice hair but her brain is wired to fight over the littlest of things very easily.

here is my previous bachelor chill spot I remodeled for partying with modern hydro shower , nice dark party lights and I sold it for a $60k profit. It’s why I was in Africa most of the year because I had an extra $$$$

I apologize.

Do you thang adeer.

You can even come to Colombia with me for once.

Cerberus

VIP
wow that house is sick!

How do you make your money?
I used meth heads to remodel for cheap. Hydro shower I bought for $200.

ill do same again when housing market crashes and becomes cheap. In also a mini handyman myself and modernized some stuff like electrical outlets. I buy materials from home depot and amazon and call crack heads that are skilled to work for cheap. Restroom was remodeled for cheap. I’ll link you to before pics and you’ll be surprised at remodel. Never use a professional company for remodel, they’ll charge you arm and leg, remodel company wanted $25k just for restroom remodel and i said f*ck that shit and got meth heads and bought materials paint and lighting mysf and did it for only $5k. Total all house cost me $8,500 remodel. Not bad price