So a cool staff member thought I was incel last night

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
You need to get back on your stock game I'm tailing you.
I’m still in stocks duh, still 500 strong in blackberry. A dude just recently moved $500k into Blackberry, he feelin becoming millionaire

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I’m still in stocks duh, still 500 strong in blackberry. A dude just recently moved $500k into Blackberry, he feelin becoming millionaire
You need to drop BB and give us something better.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cerberus

VIP
Shukri in Kenya I fucked though cuz she was horny and DTF (Down to f*ck)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Who said that to you? being called an incel is the worst kind of insult you can throw at people these days. If I were you I would have figured out who that person was and killed them or the minimum just have beaten that person up. I bet it was @Qeelbax that said that either way equal rights=equal treatment, go and take them tiger!!
Wasn’t me warya, don’t be accusing me, a chaste woman
43738647-18CA-4BE6-9229-4ADC9B615BDB.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What’s up though Qeelbax, I live in uptown in same city as you. When I stupidly thought you were a man on sspot I wanted to fight you locally in uptown, but i know a great place with some good food, you wanna to there to eat sista? @Never Broke Again
1. Adheer I’m 18, you are older than my moms siblings.
2. I live in Massachusetts now for college.
3. Mar dambe albaabkayga ha soo garaacin 😘🥰

Cerberus

VIP
Ok I’ll never knock on your doors, but physically and genetically i am 22 walaahi and I also did some schooling at MIT, but no worrie it figures most people on this forum are 18 to 20 years old. I’m only 29 and in Somalia the 29 year old guys marry 17 or 18 year olds.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ok I’ll never knock on your doors, but physically and genetically i am 22 walaahi and I also did some schooling at MIT, but no worrie it figures most people on this forum are 18 to 20 years old. I’m only 29 and in Somalia the 29 year old guys marry 17 or 18 year olds.

Osman,

I like you as a user but bro, you need to stop the cap.

You said on another thread that you’re born in the 1980s, now you’re claiming that you’re 29 but physically and mentally 22.

Cerberus

VIP
Osman,

I like you as a user but bro, you need to stop the cap.

You said on another thread that you’re born in the 1980s, now you’re claiming that you’re 29 but physically and mentally 22.
i Iove Perpilus

dare link a thread i said i was born 1980 lol that’s generation X, I’m a Millennial like a lot of users on the sub.

Cerberus

VIP
I got proof of me in Massachussets with those original Anglo Saxons if you don’t believe me haha

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
i Iove Perpilus

dare link a thread i said i was born 1980 lol that’s generation X, I’m a Millennial like a lot of users on the sub.

Bro why are you capping.

Me some time in the 80's but I am a Genetic freak and look and feel 22, a lot of people think I am 22. I am an ancient fucker, but somehow got gifted with Genetic lottery.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sometime in 80s isn’t same as saying I was born 1980. 1986 is also Millennial. 1980 is still Generation-X

Look at my original post.

I said you were born in the 1980s.

My question is: Why are you telling ppl that you’re 29 when you’re not bro?

Just own who you are.

Cerberus

VIP
Look at my original post.

I said you were born in the 1980s.

My question is: Why are you telling ppl that you’re 29 when you’re not bro?

Just own who you are.
Bro I still don’t fully know why I cant be without this forum 1 day without a post or comment lol. Errday I be posting something

Trending

Latest posts