SNM Warcriminal Mahamed Kaahin: "Our Objective is to divide Dhulbahante so they never unite"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority fighting the Tukaraq war were SM so stop with the propaganda. The death toll on PL side was very heavy and diverse compared to SL and that's a fact.
Propaganda? coming from an Iidoor? Keep twisting it all the way you like it the death tool is higher on SLs side which is why you have been crying about all kinds of things, literally bunch of subclans against one major subclan from PL loool how shameful

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Propaganda? coming from an Iidoor? Keep twisting it all the way you like it the death tool is higher on SLs side which is why you have been crying about all kinds of things, literally bunch of subclans against one major subclan from PL loool how shameful

Puntland are known to have the biggest propaganda. The ones who loses the war gets the most dead soldiers and Puntland lost twice in Tukaraq and had way more casualties. Stop making shit up.

Plus, wtf is Lidoor?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Puntland are known to have the biggest propaganda. The ones who loses the war gets the most dead soldiers and Puntland lost twice in Tukaraq and had way more casualties. Stop making shit up.

Plus, wtf is Lidoor?
I think he misspelled "idoor" but don't let that distract you from misspelling madhibaan in this very same thread! The point here is you are trying to use guile against your so-called countrymen you wouldn't need that if they liked Somaliland.

Plus, wtf is Lidoor?
Stop with your calaacal and continue with your day, why are you so bothered? your people are literally known for propaganda ask everyone lol, its entertaining though I'll give u that.

I think he misspelled "idoor" but don't let that distract you from misspelling madhibaan in this very same thread! The point here is you are trying to use guile against your so-called countrymen you wouldn't need that if they liked Somaliland.
Its actually a capital i not l

Dhulos in the front line.....
giphy-4.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What ever makes you sleep at night sxb, I know the death toll and the clan thats the majority from PL , SL without Dhulbahante protection would be over dont forget you were saved by them. You have people from Awdal too kkkk
Rer Mudug from PL side and Rer Gabiley on the SL side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending