Snitching will save the Somali community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
If you look at all the social ills in our community, a lot of it is being fueled by people not revealing or keeping elements of negativity a secret. We all know some organizations who claim to "help" us but pocket all the funds, but nobody does anything. :gucciwhat:I believe if Somali people started snitching a lot of our social problems will go away such as

• Domestic Violence
  • Welfare Fraud
  • Unsolved Murders
  • Terrorism
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Rape
  • Theft
and so much more.
Even in Africa the only way to destroy Al Shabaab is to snitch on all of them.

If you don't want others to police you, then why can't we police ourselves :gucciwhat:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
If you look at all the social ills in our community, a lot of it is being fueled by people not revealing or keeping elements of negativity a secret. We all know some organizations who claim to "help" us but pocket all the funds, but nobody does anything. :gucciwhat:I believe if Somali people started snitching a lot of our social problems will go away such as

• Domestic Violence
  • Welfare Fraud
  • Unsolved Murders
  • Terrorism
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Rape
  • Theft
and so much more.
Even in Africa the only way to destroy Al Shabaab is to snitch on all of them.

If you don't want others to police you, then why can't we police ourselves :gucciwhat:

Could it be to Islam's don't spread rumours or snitch rule; people may feel that they break trusts between Allah as well as their confidantee. Don't publicise sins as they'd say. :cosbyhmm:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_4302.PNG

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Could it be to Islam's don't spread rumours or snitch rule; people may feel that they break trusts between Allah as well as their confidantee. Don't publicise sins as they'd say. :cosbyhmm:
It's got nothing to do with that. We just inherently despise and distrust authority as a people. Do me a favour and please don't try to use these issues to score points against islam cus ur a 'super smart atheist'

Zailah

Exam season guys !
It's got nothing to do with that. We just inherently despise and distrust authority as a people. Do me a favour and please don't try to use these issues to score points against islam cus ur a 'super smart atheist'

No, walaal, You got me all wrong there, I'm not an atheist or a super religious salafi either. Just wondered if that could have been the reason seeing as it's all about 'waa ceeb, ha sheegin warkeena'.

f*ck the police. I only snitch when it comes to things like sexual abuse, rape, murder etc. If Abdi down the road is doing drug dealing, I pretend I didn't see shit.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

But all the caliphates had a police and courts, so somebody must be snitching when someone committed crimes :gucciwhat:

So i talk to my dad today about this Ungreatful somali dicksucker who keep slacking off and making me do most of the work i told him i was gonna tell the admin since the managers are useless:camby:
His words was if his somali don't be jajuus:childplease:
Talking about he has family to feed:childplease:

Last edited:
Don't know where you got that from but in Islam it's a compulsory to report anything against security

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Would you also like to see an end to elite controlled sex, drug, weapons and organ trafficking, too? :pachah1:Or do they have impunity, whilst the lower level deviants on the totem pole don't? All things should be made equal. I find this stuff irreprehensible, but it's a systemic problem that isn't unique to Somalis.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Would you also like to see an end to elite controlled sex, drug, weapons and organ trafficking, too? :pachah1:Or do they have impunity, whilst the lower level deviants on the totem pole don't? I find this stuff irreprehensible, but it's a systemic problem that isn't unique to Somalis.
Then why are we under performing in everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending