Snapchat video of the killing of a faarax in Ottawa by Geeljire Hennessy lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Dude just got back from a wedding. Just told his female “I’m not doing this fam, I’m tired l, I’m gonna get a hotel” but instead was forcibly made to board a bus to Aakhiro

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/loca...g-shot-multiple-times-circulating-on-snapchat

It’s so amazing to watch the law enforcement authorities just hanging out while they’re on the clock making hundreds of dollars for that day over the dead body of a Faarax. The same faaraxs could’ve been the one investigating murders in that city only if they attended school properly. Only if their parents didn’t scam hard earning citizens of their money via ceydh.

Last edited:
The girl got shot at too , are people sure she’s hiding because she’s involved or hiding because she fears for her life ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So those Xaaliimos set the brother up basically?

That is false!

She was also a victim

Initially Police sought her because they bought it was a setup. She was actually a victim. She’s probably messed up in the head for life. That was probably her man.

Muji

VIP
the canadian somali males have far lower iq than the generous reported 68 number.

Lol there are some Somali Canadians here who I like

But I love that they actually think UK Somalis are worse than them because of a twitter insults

As if killing a fellow Somali is equivalent to being insulted on twitt r

That is false!

She was also a victim

Initially Police sought her because they bought it was a setup. She was actually a victim. She’s probably messed up in the head for life. That was probably her man.
Wow wallahi that must be very traumatizing for her may Allah ease her pain after seeing shit like this.

Ramen

🌸
she probably got hit by the bullets

the police should check the hospitals in order to find that dh*lo

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow wallahi that must be very traumatizing for her may Allah ease her pain after seeing shit like this.

Surely she will turn into a Niqabi...no more Hennessy :rejoice::rejoice:
Then she’ll marry SomNet fugitive Meth, a kid who spend years b coming a Chemical engineer:snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Lol there are some Somali Canadians here who I like

But I love that they actually think UK Somalis are worse than them because of a twitter insults

As if killing a fellow Somali is equivalent to being insulted on twitt r

these people are role playing the somali civil war on foreign soil. they have no equal in trashiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending