Snapchat Is Playing With Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Who has seen the new update? :damn::damn::damn:

It's a stalkers wet dream.

If you have your locations turned on it will show your exact location on a map. I have es to avoid. What kind of person would think this was a good idea? :comeon:

If you have your locations turned on it will show your exact location on a map. I have es to avoid. What kind of person would think this was a good idea? :comeon:

I know get to know where all those ghosts are hiding. I better bring some gear:denzelnigga:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

WHAT THE f*ck IS THIS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
tenor.gif

Last edited:
It's wonderful for small businesses. Influencers can share their location with their followers and drive foot traffic into
a store, club, or event for example.

They are a listed company now, Investors want returns. I lost money on SNAP! I'm not buying until they can show me new revenue generating products or features.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

What went through their minds when making this feature?? Who would use this for non creepy purposes? $10 the guy who made this just wants to stalk one of his female friends :lolbron:

Mohamud

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
sounds like a lawsuit is about to come snapchat's way if that's true

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
It's wonderful for small businesses. Influencers can share their location with their followers and drive foot traffic into
a store, club, or event for example.

They are a listed company now, Investors want returns. I lost money on SNAP! I'm not buying until they can show me new revenue generating products or features.

Do people really follow businesses on snap? I've never heard of that before, snap seems to be about friends and celebrities.

Do people really follow businesses on snap? I've never heard of that before, snap seems to be about friends and celebrities.

Influencer marketing on Snap is undervalued. You don't need to follow a business on Snap, when someone is holding or using their product and smiling.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Influencer marketing on Snap is undervalued. You don't need to follow a business on Snap, when someone is holding or using their product and smiling.

Ohh like those diet teas that IG models have in their hands!! Smart. Even friends can indirectly help businesses when they post pics of their meals and location is on for those that might want to try that food out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts