snake farm in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no compassion for animals and humans. Mao Zedong destroyed religion in their country. They only worship money. They would sell you fake food to make an extra buck. A few weeks ago there was a fake medicine going around in China and they were giving it to Children in hospitals. They don't care if someone dies if they can make an extra buck. They even boil animals alive. No laws stopping them which means they require punishment to have compassion for animals. Without religion, there is no morals.

They have no compassion for animals and humans. Mao Zedong destroyed religion in their country. They only worship money. They would sell you fake food to make an extra buck. A few weeks ago there was a fake medicine going around in China and they were giving it to Children in hospitals. They don't care if someone dies if they can make an extra buck. They even boil animals alive. No laws stopping them which means they require punishment to have compassion for animals. Without religion, there is no morals.
i am really scared for humanity if china becomes world super power. i hate those commies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow. At first watching this, i had very negative thoughts about it. Then i discovered the story of the grand father of 67 yo who, through Gods miracle has survived all these years from dying of snake bite. And thru him his children too. It was interesting to learn that this all started by the old man being sick at 18 and not finding cure and then finding his own cure thru snakes. Wow. Very fascinating.

Not so fascinating for me tho. Not eating chinese chicken ever again. I always wondered why Mall of America Chinese chicken is tender and sweet. I was always suspicious, especially their looks. They look like adoon yellow with indhi hair. They will speak their language and laugh at our expense. Ileyn we were being fed cheap snake meat from snake factory. Well at least i was ignorant and maybe for better because their meat is medicine! But i am not ignorant anymore. No more Chinese chicken or any meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending