SNA soldier begs for his life to Al Shabaab

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
War heedhe you post bullshit that is easily refuted. Next time think before you type. No factual information, just something you have seen parroted by others here who are deliberately lying.

My people are on the frontlines defending themselves from the pigs. Stick to being a miserable troll.
A huge chunk of your land is occupied by Al-Shabaab. Not only that, but the government waged a failed war for two straight years to liberate your land, and still failed. Mate, I’ve got to agree with @AbdiFreedom on this one: Al-Shabaab will stay for the long term. Once the African soldiers leave, your land will be under Al-Shabaab control in less than 24 hours.

We aren’t the footsoldiers it’s elaay, Bantu and clans that are marginalized GJ has some top leadership positions in AS. AS is dominated by 2 clans HG and MR.

intresting whats your qabil and by what year do you think AS will take over Somalia? AS makes more than the Somali government and their also western intelligence asset’s. People in somalia go to them when they have disputes as the FGS run courts are corrupted a lot of people have gotten their land back. Even if they were to overrun the south they wouldn’t go past Galkacyo.
They won't take over anything. Al Shabab today is vastly weaker than it was decades ago. At this point the only thing they can do nowadays are hit and run tactics and exorting money.

This isn't like the Taliban who had the support of the largest and most powerful tribes in Afghanistan. The Pashto support of the Taliban would be equal to Darood, Hawiye and Dir all supporting Al Shabab. Only minorities and Some RX qabils support Al Shabab

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
A huge chunk of your land is occupied by Al-Shabaab. Not only that, but the government waged a failed war for two straight years to liberate your land, and still failed. Mate, I’ve got to agree with @AbdiFreedom on this one: Al-Shabaab will stay for the long term. Once the African soldiers leave, your land will be under Al-Shabaab control in less than 24 hours.

There is not a single jåreer in GM. You are clueless about the situation GM, you don’t know shit. Only little bit of my land is in their hands and soon Inshallah that will change.

Getting captured by the enemy isn’t the same anymore. Camera phones will embarrass a lot of people because ain’t never more macaan than life itself.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
There is not a single jåreer in GM. You are clueless about the situation GM, you don’t know shit. Only little bit of my land is in their hands and soon Inshallah that will change.
So you admit they control your land? I thought they didn’t control your land, lol. Al-Shabaab operates freely in your land, mate. Not only that, there was a prominent leader of Al-Shabaab, and one of your people who works in the Galnus government protested his arrest. She was a lady, if I remember correctly. Your people are the ones who are welcoming them with open arms. Hassan dhiiqo is not serious on fighting them if he was why did he made one of them wasiir diin or religion Mukhtar Robow.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What is the purpose pf posting this? We understand that good men were lost fighting these psychos. Is it to dunk on the people who support the SNA? Is it just to spread Al shabaab atrocities? What is it?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
subxanallah I don't understand people who find excitement from this type of stuff and wanting to share it raw unedited with the others. There is nothing informative or news about this video its literally sick and people who share this stuff need to be tested for sociopathy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin was born in Balcad. It was also where my parents told me where Somalia's most delicious mangoes and papaya grew and where farmers gave it out for free to visitors. Now it's overrun by terrorists.

@Gaandheri were the terrorists who are now there from your qabiil?

Can you believe that I was born in that gos forsaken place.

The baadiyo of GM is no mans land they can stay there. Just like ISIS are staying in PL baadiye. It gets the FMS more IC support "fighting" terrorist. turub baray :pachah1:

Last edited:
Al Shabab has infiltrated every government department. Their communication and even PR is much more superior than any Somali government's. They are much better organized and cohesive. You have no idea what you're talking about.
To @Jungle everything is going fantastic, since his adeer is on the kursi.. You can't convince him otherwise :mjlol: :mjlol:

Don’t listen to these guys, keep posting this, they hate when people show them what IC is talking about when they say war on shabaab failed.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Majority of AS main supporters are from his clan. There main leader is HG “Mahad Karatay”.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hurts to see the suffering of fellow Somalis wherever they are.

I hope I can live to see the day we no longer kill each other over stories. No other people in the world could live like this for three decades and counting.