SNA soldier begs for his life to Al Shabaab

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yaahu, of course you and your ilk would be posting AS propaganda. These vermin have attacked my people multiple times and each time they were repelled. AUN to the 4 shahiids that died in the latest attack.

Keep spreading their propaganda.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Yaahu, of course you and your ilk would be posting AS propaganda. These vermin have attacked my people multiple times and each time they were repelled. AUN to the 4 shahiids that died in the latest attack.

Keep spreading their propaganda.
Aren’t al shabaab members from your clan? Why it send your elders to stop them? Or you need puntland army to liberate and guard you like in hobyo lol

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Ive learned about what the Gaal Jecel Clan did during the civil war

Not a good look and those cheap camels arent helping.

@Gaandheri why post the last moments of this soldier who is fighting an existential enemy that wants to destroy our country? shameful

AUN
I am just reporting nigga may allah have mercy on him if they have killed him if not may he be freed and may allah free our country from every enemy inside and outside but I am just showing you the incompetence of Somalia our armyand whole government needs full reforming.

Last edited:
Why are AS so committed? Also anyone in his position would have done the same.
let's not post videos like this as it serves as propaganda for AS.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The soliders should form a mutiny

and demand better equipment,its a constant meat grinder
The soliders are being sent around like donkeys with no airsupport no nothign

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Lmfao at @Gaandheri the Gaaljecel posting this.

Unfortunately, the SNA and pro-"govt" clan militia is no match for Al Shabab. They never were and anyone who says so is misinformed or is a liar. Take away all foreign assistance and funding and they'll reach Zaylac in a matter of weeks. Al Shabab would easily become the winners of the Somali Civil War. Very sad to admit that the terrorists would provide better governance. The people and "govts" of Somalia should be ashamed of themselves for letting it get this far.

@Grigori Rasputin was born in Balcad. It was also where my parents told me where Somalia's most delicious mangoes and papaya grew and where farmers gave it out for free to visitors. Now it's overrun by terrorists.
Al shabaab occupy the breadbaskets of Somalia which are JL and KGS they control a whole region called middle jubba.
@Gaandheri were the terrorists who are now there from your qabiil?
Nah my qabiil aren’t the footsoldiers but the deputy head of AS is GJ. Foot soldiers are Bantu and elaay with some foreigners.
Lmfao at @Gaandheri the Gaaljecel posting this.

Unfortunately, the SNA and pro-"govt" clan militia is no match for Al Shabab. They never were and anyone who says so is misinformed or is a liar. Take away all foreign assistance and funding and they'll reach Zaylac in a matter of weeks. Al Shabab would easily become the winners of the Somali Civil War. Very sad to admit that the terrorists would provide better governance. The people and "govts" of Somalia should be ashamed of themselves for letting it get this far.
Explain why do you say that? Personally do you believe either AS will take over Somalia or a Balkanized Somalia, or civil war?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Al shabaab occupy the breadbaskets of Somalia which are JL and KGS they control a whole region called middle jubba.

Nah my qabiil aren’t the footsoldiers but the deputy head of AS is GJ.

Explain why do you say that? Personally do you believe either AS will take over Somalia or a Balkanized Somalia, or civil war?

Gaaljecel are one of the main foot soldiers.

Yes, AS will take over eventually. International support is finite even when it comes to the war on terror. Somaliland was defeated by a motivated Dhulbahante and Puntland is even more disinterested and weaker than the Isaaq. MJs are also very divided but do a good job hiding their internal divisions. AS will further divide and conquer. Al Shabab will pulverize both quite easily. High school presidents and student councils provide more effective governance than those clan states. They also have very weak and corrupted security forces without any sense of patriotism or loyalty. They will suffer the same fate as the FG. Expect and accept an Al Shabab run-Somalia.

Gaaljecel are one of the main foot soldiers.
We aren’t the footsoldiers it’s elaay, Bantu and clans that are marginalized GJ has some top leadership positions in AS. AS is dominated by 2 clans HG and MR.
Yes, AS will take over eventually. International support is finite even when it comes to the war on terror. Somaliland was defeated by a motivated Dhulbahante and Puntland is even more disinterested and weaker than the Isaaq. MJs are also very divided but do a good job hiding their internal divisions. AS will further divide and conquer. Al Shabab will pulverize both quite easily. High school presidents and student councils provide more effective governance than those clan states. They also have very weak and corrupted security forces without any sense of patriotism or loyalty. They will suffer the same fate as the FG. Expect and accept a Al Shabab run-Somalia.
intresting whats your qabil and by what year do you think AS will take over Somalia? AS makes more than the Somali government and their also western intelligence asset’s. People in somalia go to them when they have disputes as the FGS run courts are corrupted a lot of people have gotten their land back. Even if they were to overrun the south they wouldn’t go past Galkacyo.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Aren’t al shabaab members from your clan? Why it send your elders to stop them? Or you need puntland army to liberate and guard you like in hobyo lol
War heedhe you post bullshit that is easily refuted. Next time think before you type. No factual information, just something you have seen parroted by others here who are deliberately lying.

My people are on the frontlines defending themselves from the pigs. Stick to being a miserable troll.

Trending

Latest posts