SNA mooryaan kill oday miskiin for 1 cigarette

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
im individualist marehan you insult marehan on here everyday tekniko still capes for you go get a room nigga :susp:
You are strong with Darood tribes but weak with Hawiye while I am lenient on Darood and spit on Hawiye see the difference.

Kastuumo Hawiya naga tag :icon e biggrin:

reer

VIP
You are strong with Darood tribes but weak with Hawiye while I am lenient on Darood and spit on Hawiye see the difference.

Kastuumo Hawiya naga tag :icon e biggrin:
mr sade samaale you don't have license to call anyone kastumo hawiye samaale ayaa sheegan jidhay uncle tom :mjlaugh:

im individualist marehan you insult marehan on here everyday tekniko still capes for you go get a room nigga :susp:
I karbash whutus & their galgaduud dabodilifs niggas like you & dalalos..meanwhile you niggas twerk for eydhoors or whutus on these app everyday

reer

VIP
I karbash whutus & their galgaduud dabodilifs niggas like you & dalalos..meanwhile you niggas twerk for eydhoors or whutus on these app everyday
are you illiterate mr floyd mayweather i went for irir and kablalax tekniko is the biggest dabodhilif claiming sade samaale to be closer to hawiye :mjlaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
mr sade samaale you don't have license to call anyone kastumo hawiye samaale ayaa sheegan jidhay uncle tom :mjlaugh:
That was before I was baptisized in the Holy Darood water :rejoice:

Never shall I believe the fool Farmaggio again.

Viva JL:rejoice:

reer

VIP
irir iyo darod anaa galo tekniko can you say that or bend over for sspot floyd mayweathers waamoking and django:damn:

reer

VIP
@Waamoking don't bring the darod card :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:
images

Trending

Latest posts