SNA mooryaan kill oday miskiin for 1 cigarette

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ina lilaahi wa ina ilaahi rajocuun nabar iyo naxdin ciidankood wakaa killing old men for 1 cigarette :damn: :icon e sad::icon e sad:

TekNiKo

VIP
They killed a young boy last week in Mogadishu for not paying a $1 bribe. AUN :snoop:
I wonder how embarassing and those NN trolls will spin this disgustung heinous crimes. They have no shame really supporting alcoholic tribal militias and labelling them "ciidan qaran"

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN. Some solider should not be allowed nowhere near a gun. Some are just mad and have PTSD from the Civil war, which will make them trigger happy

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Isn't this the city where people were protesting police brutality in Minnesota? The ones that were holding up signs of George Floyd are nowhere to be seen now.

TekNiKo

VIP
Isn't this the city where people were protesting police brutality in Minnesota? The ones that were holding up signs of George Floyd are nowhere to be seen now.
Dont forget the 8 health workers shot in cold.blood in Gololey, Somali dhiig is worthless in Mogadishu :meleshame:

TekNiKo

VIP
Madoobe killed 8 of his reer cabdile kins for killing a Shekhal guy in Kismaayo.
Remember he killed that Rer Warfaa guy for killing his Dir wife in the same week. Madoobe wa nin cadaalad yaqaan unlike farmaajo who failed to execute Siraaji killer

reer

VIP
Remember he killed that Rer Warfaa guy for killing his Dir wife in the same week. Madoobe wa nin cadaalad yaqaan unlike farmaajo who failed to execute Siraaji killer
wtf do you mean madobes soldiers looted a marehan hotel you filthy concubine @Waamoking is your zaddy go put on lipstick naayaa ha ku fuulo

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The dowlad should only use professional troops who were properly trained, I hope this man gets justice.

TekNiKo

VIP
wtf do you mean madobes soldiers looted a marehan hotel you filthy concubine @Waamoking is your zaddy go put on lipstick naayaa ha ku fuulo
Go f*ck urself cuqdad ba ku dishay. Ogaden are our brothers some extremist dont represent them just as you dont Represent Marehan dh1ladi ku dhashay wasse. You are a sheegato and not even Marehan no one knows you.

TekNiKo

VIP
@reer Habarti ku dhashay iyo b00nti ku dhashay wasse. I dare you to say that to my face I would bury you 6 feet under b00n boy. You are a coward who hides behind now go drink cow blood b00n.

Trending