SNA killed after Al shabab overrun 3 bases in caad galmudug

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Horta, why do the troops run away at first contact with the enemy? I thought they were extensively trained abroad, or was it a photo-op. The enemy is slowly walking towards you taking wild pot shots in an open field, if they were trained they would lay prone on the ground to minimize surface area and shoot the enemy with a machine gun or assault rifle. They even outnumbered al-shabaab. 4 soldier's that stood their ground could of mauled that crappy assault.

Compare this with the soldier footage from Ukraine. It's night and day, they manuovure, lay covering fire and flank the approaching enemy.
You are ignoring the realities facing somalia's army that are attacked by multiple cars filled with explosives followed by zombie foot soldiers wearing suicide vests, the soldiers don't even have protective gear or trenches which puts them at a disadvantage yet they are still winning and gaining territory, that is not comparable to ukraine despite being backed by the west are currently losing their land.

When sna attack them they run away without a single grenade or gunshot going off, indicating which of the two sides is better trained. Also, they are known to be so afraid of confrontations that they will pay bribes to field commanders to inform them in advance when they will get attacked so they can evacuate the target area.

By the way, those who say the war is being lost don't know or remember that the war started on the outskirts of xamar and is currently being waged 3 regions away in mudug which can now be travelled to by road whereas before you couldn't travel by road to jowhar which was last possible back in 2016. Khawarij have also lost the ability to recruit in the lands they have lost, damaging their ability to replace their injured and dead.

Why did they just release this the attack happened on the 1st of this month idk I could be wrong. I was looking for the gore footage of this Ukrainian woman sneaking a bomb into a doll and giving it to this Russian putin supporter on a random gore site when I came across the clip of al kabaab ambushing SNA miskeens. In the video I saw they dropped 3 soldiers may Allah have mercy on their souls and they acquired loads of ammunition+guns (ak47s pkms m16s sniper rifles…etc) but I didn’t see any trucks. The video resembled Hamas edits they have motherfakars who edit videos for them Nacala shaydaan kuyaal.

Guys be careful al kabaab supporters are fluent in English Arabic and Somali and they’re everywhere Somali people are. They are jins who hate to see Somali people making progress. They maybe using this website too @Camaar might be one of them.

Guys be careful al kabaab supporters are fluent in English Arabic and Somali and they’re everywhere Somali people are. They are jins who hate to see Somali people making progress. They maybe using this website too @Camaar might be one of them.
The funny thing is you are the same people who used to fight the goat farmaajo govt day and night. Now you called people shabab supporter for exposing the dameer HSM, who is without doubt the worst thing to happen to somalia

An MBB analyst by the name of Xilguntade who closely follows the operations in Galmudug is alleging that US trained Danab forces are deliberately sabotaging the Turkish trained Gorgor units in Mudug and Galgaduud.

He is pro Damul jadiid and biased. Also widely off the marks at times.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
An MBB analyst by the name of Xilguntade who closely follows the operations in Galmudug is alleging that US trained Danab forces are deliberately sabotaging the Turkish trained Gorgor units in Mudug and Galgaduud.

He is pro Damul jadiid and biased. Also widely off the marks at times.
That allegation seems to be true as I have heard from guys in gorgor themselves that if danab are with them in a neighbouring camp they will suddenly withdraw without warning before an attack and leave them vulnerable to another front they should be filling in.
Xataa ereyga eey ku tilmaamaan danab waa ajaanib.

That allegation seems to be true as I have heard from guys in gorgor themselves that if danab are with them in a neighbouring camp they will suddenly withdraw without warning before an attack and leave them vulnerable to another front they should be filling in.
Xataa ereyga eey ku tilmaamaan danab waa ajaanib.
why would they do this?

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
why would they do this?
Gor gor takes orders directly from the somali gov not danab
Connect The Dots Connecting The Dots GIF - Connect The Dots Connecting The  Dots Homer - Discover & Share GIFs

Gor gor takes orders directly from the somali gov not danab
Connect The Dots Connecting The Dots GIF - Connect The Dots Connecting The  Dots Homer - Discover & Share GIFs
How many US trained Danab troops are there? Can't be more than 3 to 5 thousand. In more than 10 years of supporting Somalia that's all the US can muster up? They also seem to be poorly trained judging off the footage of them in action in the vice documentary.

Turksom also trained batches of troops placed under Danab starting in 2019 btw.

Trending