SNA killed after Al shabab overrun 3 bases in caad galmudug

@galhareeri do you know what happened here what radio station they talking about
Dude most of my sub clan have left galharerri.
I am glad they left to xamar tgey are mostlt doing well alxmd. They enrol in univeraities in high bumbers and are wel educated. Rather be in xamat than be under shabab. Also as said their barely pple in easternn galagaduud tgat goes for both murusade and abgaal.with exceptio. of few nomads who graze their camels around area they are barely people their wah i dont have any imediate cousin left in galhareeri . When librated we will goback.
Also radio station is pr used by shabab

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HSM should resign not only has his war on AS failed he has depleted our military for this failed war which has left us extremely vulnerable and weak. Majority of our top brass soldiers were killed in this war from Gen Waafow to Col. Qooje Dagari wallahi this is systematic dismantlement of Farmaajo built SNA.

HSM should resign not only has his war on AS failed he has depleted our military for this failed war which has left us extremely vulnerable and weak. Majority of our top brass soldiers were killed in this war from Gen Waafow to Col. Qooje Dagari wallahi this is systematic dismantlement of Farmaajo built SNA.
Bro i wont go down that route lets calm down

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Dude most of my sub clan have left galharerri.
I am glad they left to xamar tgey are mostlt doing well alxmd. They enrol in univeraities in high bumbers and are wel educated. Rather be in xamat than be under shabab. Also as said their barely pple in easternn galagaduud tgat goes for both murusade and abgaal.with exceptio. of few nomads who graze their camels around area they are barely people their wah i dont have any imediate cousin left in galhareeri . When librated we will goback.
Also radio station is pr used by shabab
Alx that’s good, place seems like it will be battle ground. I remember your user name thought maybe you had details what happened

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Why can’t sna do their own air strikes can they not buy drones
Probably can with weapons embargo lifted. Not sure if we have budget, training and process in place to ensure we don’t harm civilians and don’t misuse it. America and west have very detailed command structure and process we need to implement same

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
You will never defeat Al Shabab without discussing the root causes of feelings of societal/clan marginalization of its foot soldiers. The problem can be solved without a single dollar being spent.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
In democratic civilized countries, aiding terrorists is illegal and carries significant consequences. Why not just arrest all of the media outlets reporting in their favour? No one would care.

The reason they won’t arrest them is because there are competing interests and improper considerations. The president a few days ago told Al Jazeera he’ll negotiate if they’re ready. This tells you he sees a vision where AS can participate in government.

Last edited:
You will never defeat Al Shabab without discussing the root causes of feelings of societal/clan marginalization of its foot soldiers. The problem can be solved without a single dollar being spent.
Murusades are not marginalised imo infact we pioneers of alshabab in central somalia ask all hawiyes her kkkk from 2007 to 2010 we lead the offensive in central somalia kkk wahm we are big players but murusade today dont suport shabab

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Murusades are not marginalised imo infact we pioneers of alshabab in central somalia ask all hawiyes her kkkk from 2007 to 2010 we lead the offensive in central somalia kkk wahm we are big players but murusade today dont suport shabab

Murusade are called Kuwait for a reason. Hehe

Last edited:

Trending