SNA has found mysterious aerial weapon drops used by Alshabab.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Firstly is there a reliable source on this secondly that doesnt look like Somalia black soil is uncommon and that soldier looks Jareèr.

Thirdly why would anyone air drop a package that small and why would they air drop just a bundle of wires from the looks of it. Plenty of mechanics in Somalia to teach these basic skills and plenty of raw materials come through Mogadishu port from which they have essentially government sanctioned access too.

I am betting thats part of a much larger drop in another African country.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm glad arm embargo is still held. Xoolo.

You can call me a xoolo all you want. But more somalis would have died if somalis had bigger weapons or vehicles. Till the IQ of somalis go up they should never have big weapons

You can call me a xoolo all you want. But more somalis would have died if somalis had bigger weapons or vehicles. Till the IQ of somalis go up they should never have big weapons
lmao. You need a strong leader and tbf since Siyad there hasnt been a strong federal leader to lead somalis. :mahubowtf:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Siyaad was a strong and good leader till the soviets backstabbed us lol
He killed 10 sheikhs in 1975 for criticising him before the Soviets backstabbed us. I only support his literacy campaign and the 1977 war nothing else of his policies.

People really comparing Somalia to Siad Barres military junta lmao.

Somalia is on a good path, a dictatorship will not occur again. We are on the road to a federal republic based on negotiations not oppression.

Im optimistic that Somalia will outpace many countries as we are forced to negotiate .

Why non somali goverment aorder somali goverment how much weapons bullets they can make lol somali goverment shouldnt take ordrs from non somali goverment
While those non somali goverment make tons bullets weapons everythings
Somali goverment is coward tht take orders from non somali goverment non somali goverments is not their business how much bullets and weapons somali goverment make

People really comparing Somalia to Siad Barres military junta lmao.

Somalia is on a good path, a dictatorship will not occur again. We are on the road to a federal republic based on negotiations not oppression.

Im optimistic that Somalia will outpace many countries as we are forced to negotiate .
Pan somalism will OCCUR