SNA has found mysterious aerial weapon drops used by Alshabab.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No one really thought a couple niggas in villages could have such that many engineers to make IEDs, they definitely work with foreign intelligence agencies

Gulf states are just the PR mask, the real actors are countries like the UK
I doubt any western countries would do that , I'm not that conspiratorial.

I do believe its non state actors with alot funds. It could also be Iran which supports Alshabab in Somalia. There has been reports of the weapons being used being transferred through houthis in Yemen.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I doubt any western countries would do that , I'm not that conspiratorial.

I do believe its non state actors with alot funds. It could also be Iran which supports Alshabab in Somalia. There has been reports of the weapons being used being transferred through houthis in Yemen.

It’s not that conspiratorial when you consider which countries uphold arms embargo and also want a cap on how many Somali Army soldiers Turkey trains

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It’s not that conspiratorial when you consider which countries uphold arms embargo and also want a cap on how many Somali Army soldiers Turkey trains
Kenya bro, they have the entire military at our border and were caught trading charcoal with Alshabab, not even a conspiracy, they want Alshabab as shield against the SNA.

There are a lot of actors who have an interest in Shabaab causing damage. I think they will work with anyone who beefs the government.

What we need is an investigation not speculation. There must be a way to track these planes. Then we can know their origin and destination.

There are a lot of actors who have an interest in Shabaab causing damage. I think they will work with anyone who beefs the government.

What we need is an investigation not speculation. There must be a way to track these planes. Then we can know their origin and destination.
Get sizeable evidence and then take their asses to the ICJ

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s politicians. Nations would give Al-Shabab modern weapons and would use channels where they wouldn’t get caught. The delivery style and the quality of weapon points to an individual/s with political motivations.

Non state actors in gulf states?

without sounding too crazy.
But you don't need to be a engineer to create homemade IED bombs.

whats interesting is, who are they gonna shoot with 7.2 ammunition bullet \?

untitled.png

then I remember....

unnamed.jpg

images78GELLPG.jpg

47p3vm.jpg

Attachments

• imagesBA2RL0HM.jpg
    imagesBA2RL0HM.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 44

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sounds similar to this mysterious bribe money that you Somalians intercepted :mjlol:
*Somali. The fake news level is just ridiculous. Nambia ain't even a nation, forget about everything else. And a 4 year old caught and arrested. :mjlol: