SNA and local forces liberate Bacadweyne, Qeycad

I can tell you are here to do iskudir, but regardless, the Bacadweyne operation would never in a million years would have been successful without Sacads planning, funding and military support.

There is a reason why Qubeys surre went to Wisil and not directly from their own deegan to bacadweyne.

Anyway be grateful and stfu next time!
Nothing to be grateful here, my subclan of Fiqi Maxamed from Galgaduud alone sent over 70 Gadiid and nearly 3000 macawiisley boys and experienced generals who worked with the likes of general Dhago badan & General Oorfane AUN.
And financially tolka did enough qaraan to carry out this operation by themselves, since we lost a lot of experienced generals from kacaan era in the Galgaduud wars, we didn't want to lose our military master minds because we were infiltrated by other clans who we don't know if they're working with Khawaarijta.
This is why this time the Abaanduulayal were mostly Surre and people who familiar with the degaan.
And this resulted fewer casualties on our side.
You spoke about logistics as if SNA gadiid belongs to your beel.
If you're so mighty go free your fellow hawiye or Hiraab brothers deegaans

Nothing to be grateful here, my subclan of Fiqi Maxamed from Galgaduud alone sent over 70 Gadiid and nearly 3000 macawiisley boys and experienced generals who worked with the likes of general Dhago badan & General Oorfane AUN.
And financially tolka did enough qaraan to carry out this operation by themselves, since we lost a lot of experienced generals from kacaan era in the Galgaduud wars, we didn't want to lose our military master minds because we were infiltrated by other clans who we don't know if they're working with Khawaarijta.
This is why this time the Abaanduulayal were mostly Surre and people who familiar with the degaan.
And this resulted fewer casualties on our side.
You spoke about logistics as if SNA gadiid belongs to your beel.
If you're so mighty go free your fellow hawiye or Hiraab brothers deegaans

In 2021 Sacads liberated Bacadweyne and not a peep from your faan above was heard, but suddenly when Sacads called in Surre from Xeraale and hosted them in Wisil inorder for them to hold their brethrens deegaans in Bacadweyne post liberation you started doing empty faan.

Surre are no different than Saruur HGs, both were like I said supported by Sacad to liberate their deegans, you can of course ungratefully deny Sacads great contribution in this struggle, but than one might ask where were you when Sacad liberated Bacadweyne in 2021 when Alshabaab were chased out, where was all your faan then?

In 2021 Sacads liberated Bacadweyne and not a peep from your faan above was heard, but suddenly when Sacads called in Surre from Xeraale and hosted them in Wisil inorder for them to hold their brethrens deegaans in Bacadweyne post liberation you started doing empty faan.

Surre are no different than Saruur HGs, both were like I said supported by Sacad to liberate their deegans, you can of course ungratefully deny Sacads great contribution in this struggle, but than one might ask where were you when Sacad liberated Bacadweyne in 2021 when Alshabaab were chased out, where was all your faan then?
Again Sacad didn't liberate Bacadweyne in 2021 it was Qubeys locals who did.
Diidshe subclan of qubeys liberated the Degan and Alshabaab started targeting all Qubeys in Xamar and their Business.
Adeer beentaas cidiina waa ooga shekeyn kartaa aniga se maya.
Any military that beesha is involved in i know about every details of it, my family is full generals and abaanduule general Dhago Badan was my uncle.
You can lie on this forum and take credit as much as you can.
The only actual support we got from you was giving us new aags to wage the war from, because the other degaans were infiltrated by khawaarijta and may have been full of mines.
It was strategic to invite you to the operation or else we would have suffered heavy casualties specially our boys from Galgaduud who are not familiar with the degaan.
Alshabaab also tried to trap us into their mine fields by leaving some areas in the beginning of the operation and we sent SNA to carry out mine clearing operation

This is propaganda Qubeys we're fighting Shabaab alone in 2021 if anything Sacad shabaab we're targeting Qubeys, Now we got hiil from our Fiqi Muhammad brothers let's not forget it was sacad terrorists causing the problem for Bacadweyne.
No one denies sacad took part in the operation but there's no room to faan plus in the end Bacadweyne has changed hands many times liberating is not as important as holding it as alshabab just retreated from Bacadweyne.
20230917_150438.jpg

:mindblown: look at this madness, kulaha Sacad are Alshabaab when Sacads are anti Alshabaab, that 1 shabaab terrorist is an anomaly like that 1 majerteen shabaab who blew himself up against President QQ.

Anyone I won't have a back and forth fkd with langaabta dirs on some forum, I will let my talking points be said by your own politicians like the Dir Minister about Sacads great contribution liberating Bacadweyne.

1694960474167.png
1694960558715.png

Again Sacad didn't liberate Bacadweyne in 2021 it was Qubeys locals who did.
Diidshe subclan of qubeys liberated the Degan and Alshabaab started targeting all Qubeys in Xamar and their Business.
Adeer beentaas cidiina waa ooga shekeyn kartaa aniga se maya.
Any military that beesha is involved in i know about every details of it, my family is full generals and abaanduule general Dhago Badan was my uncle.
You can lie on this forum and take credit as much as you can.
The only actual support we got from you was giving us new aags to wage the war from, because the other degaans were infiltrated by khawaarijta and may have been full of mines.
It was strategic to invite you to the operation or else we would have suffered heavy casualties specially our boys from Galgaduud who are not familiar with the degaan.
Alshabaab also tried to trap us into their mine fields by leaving some areas in the beginning of the operation and we sent SNA to carry out mine clearing operation
Surre and Amisom liberated Mogadishu in 2011 with his logic
AUN General Dhagabadan
Screenshot_20230917_154507_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230917_154407_Gallery.jpg

Surre and Amisom liberated Mogadishu in 2011 with his logic
AUN General Dhagabadan
View attachment 294170View attachment 294169
I personally know more 30 boys who were sent from Galgaduud who all died in Mogadishu aaga isgoyska dabka.
These boys were Sufis from Xeraale & Huurshe who defeated Alshabaab on this fortified position and after their victory they started doing Xadro(digri) near Bakaaraha.
The Sufi Surre from Xeraale mainly Fiqi Maxamed and the Qubeys and Saleebaan Abdalle from mudug did numbers on Alsheydan in Mogadishu and chased them until beydhabo but you don't see Surre claiming as their own victory, because there were many other clans who were part of the operation as much as we did, such as Hg, Abgaal, Murusade, Biimaal and different Raxanweyn clans.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
listen why are yall arguing over who deserves credit. This is a joint op, bacadweyne needs Wisil and Camaara offensives which have happened. And vice versa.

Just like you can say the surre outnumbered the Sacad that specifically went into Bacadweyne (Sacad won’t be staying there and will be going all the way to Galhareeri and Ceeldheer), I can also bacadweyne never gets liberated without HG and the SNA (which is majority hg there)

listen why are yall arguing over who deserves credit. This is a joint op, bacadweyne needs Wisil and Camaara offensives which have happened. And vice versa.

:susp:

Walahi I can't believe I was even arguing with a loomaoyaan dir, truly I feel ashamed and also dirty to even be giving them my time of the day.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
These are loomaoyaans who will deny whatever that does not confer with their langaab narratives in this war.

Everyone and his Hooyo knows that dir are powerless langaabs in Somalia.
Sxb the Dir from there aren’t like this cuqdad ridden @nanat don’t slight them cos of this weirdo.

Reer Xeraale and reer bacadweyne are most pro-hg ppl you’ll find among our neighbours

These are loomaoyaans who will deny whatever that does not confer with their langaab narratives in this war.

Everyone and his Hooyo knows that dir are powerless langaabs in Somalia.

chill man qubeys sent many fighters as part of the offensive, yes sacad and liibaan shuluq helped as well . stop the insults.

Sxb the Dir from there aren’t like this cuqdad ridden @nanat don’t slight them cos of this weirdo.

Reer Xeraale and reer bacadweyne are most pro-hg ppl you’ll find among our neighbours
Cuqdad? Stating facts ain't no cuqdad.
Waxa reerihiina ku sheekeysto meesha hala imaan.
My whole family is from Xeraale, but do you expect me to sit there while someone is lying about my tol?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cuqdad? Stating facts ain't no cuqdad.
Waxa reerihiina ku sheekeysto meesha hala imaan.
My whole family is from Xeraale, but do you expect me to sit there while someone is lying about my tol?
How has anyone lied? I said local forces which if you check my other threads I mention surre many times.

Hg are part of this tho whether sna, Galmudug darawish or macawiisley. Most of the sna, Galmudug darawiish is hg there. No one lied saying we are taking part. Bacadweyne is a small step too. We’ll be heading much further South