SNA and local forces liberate Bacadweyne, Qeycad

bidenkulaha

GalYare
008570AB-6C46-4C8C-A105-B4AA3819225E.jpeg

Big victories in Mudug last two days

bidenkulaha

GalYare
9EE6D516-931C-4BD9-9F0B-5A2B99E556E5.jpeg

Wherever Mahad goes, Bayraktars follow with him. Shabaab are being finished from the skies in Mudug. We’ll get to Jowle and 20km from magaalada Galhareeri which is our Murusade border.

@Step a side your boys are in Guriceel hotels still, send them to Wisil front sxb

bidenkulaha

GalYare
BC845A7F-9F91-4DBF-B65C-A854E49819DE.jpeg

These guys have never seen a HG offensive. Calaacalka arag. Always been defeated by sub sub clans of ours. Hayey let’s see how long they hold out cos we’re building up a duduble force in Ceel lahely, a Waceysle force in xarardheere and I’m sure the Murusade will move past jowle once we get there

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Gaylan Media joins the train 😂

“Howlgalada wadajirka ah ee dadka deegaanka & dawladda oo horumar gaaray, tababaradii Ahlu Suna oo laga faa'iiday iyo qabashada deeganada cusub”

View attachment 294096

These guys have never seen a HG offensive. Calaacalka arag. Always been defeated by sub sub clans of ours. Hayey let’s see how long they hold out cos we’re building up a duduble force in Ceel lahely, a Waceysle force in xarardheere and I’m sure the Murusade will move past jowle once we get there

When it comes to war Beesha HG show no mercy naxriis whether it's women, children or elders who participate in it.

When Bacadweyne was captured today after the skirmishes, the defeated shabaab fighters fled into their homes with their families expecting that mercy would be shown, but unfortunately no mercy was shown, the HG soldiers simply locked their doors 🔒 and burned them inside along with their families.

No POWs would be taken by the Galmudug Forces.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
When it comes to war Beesha HG show no mercy naxriis whether it's women, children or elders who participate in it.

When Bacadweyne was captured today after the skirmishes, the defeated shabaab fighters fled into their homes with their families expecting that mercy would be shown, but unfortunately no mercy was shown, the HG soldiers simply locked their doors 🔒 and burned them inside along with their families.

No POWs would be taken by the Galmudug Forces.
I heard this too. They said why risk any of us going inside, let’s just burn them 😂

15 of them plus all their wives and kids were cooked alive in one building in Bacadweyne

I heard this too. They said why risk any of us going inside, let’s just burn them 😂

15 of them plus all their wives and kids were cooked alive in one building in Bacadweyne

Alshabaab have truly seen the terrors of the invading HG forces, I believe the atrocities commited today by the Galmudug forces was to send messages to the other deegans that Alshabaab fighters are holed up.

I believe that now Alshabaab fighters will flee from Galmudug because the war is now based on Scorched earth policy by the incoming HG forces.
:pachah1:

Last edited:
Waryaada why are you taking all the credit when macawiisley Sufi from beesha Surre did most the job and are the locals of the degaan?

Only few tikniko from beesha Sacad was assisting us the rest was Surre from Galgaduud and Qubeys Surre who are local to the Deegaan and SNA led by abaanduule Surre.

Only few tikniko from beesha Sacad was assisting us the rest was Surre from Galgaduud and Qubeys Surre who are local to the Deegaan and SNA led by abaanduule Surre.

I can tell you are here to do iskudir, but regardless, the Bacadweyne operation would never in a million years would have been successful without Sacads planning, funding and military support.

There is a reason why Qubeys surre went to Wisil and not directly from their own deegan to bacadweyne.

Anyway be grateful and stfu next time!