SNA and GM forces arrive to stop fighting in Balanbale peace reigns again

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
1ED0C060-8478-4B81-9D92-E365BE50500F.jpeg

Mashallah MX and HG soldiers together that is Taliye Danab who is Reer Siyaad Diini and Taliyaha 21aad who is Cayr General Mascuud.

Galmudug will solve its affairs peacefully our enemies dont like to see it

Two of the most violent loving and main perpetrators of the civil war clans in Somalia getting along🤣 quite ironic. Nevertheless I’m happy for galmudug to prosper. My reer abti are from mareeg and ultimately the states affairs affects them too

ABG & MJ vs HG & MX?
Not necessarily but in hawiye, HG tend to be the clan who are known to dagaal and always respond to violence. On the other hand, abgaal are more political and relaxed and only fight when needed. Likewise in darood, MX tend to be like hg and mj like abg

TekNiKo

VIP
Two of the most violent loving and main perpetrators of the civil war clans in Somalia getting along🤣 quite ironic. Nevertheless I’m happy for galmudug to prosper. My reer abti are from mareeg and ultimately the states affairs affects them too
Then you are Reer Galmudug too, we need Dir and Murusade members to come defend our state too :rejoice:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tension remains high in the Galmudug region of Somalia after six people were killed following deadly clashes between two clan militias. The regional administration calls for an end to clan fighting in the region.

I hope the brotherly clans who share same daqan iyo culture find peace but I doubt that since now ahlu sunnah is disbanded and skirmishes between the dir ,mx and HG who were once part of ahlu sunnah will be frequent .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the brotherly clans who share same daqan iyo culture find peace but I doubt that since now ahlu sunnah is disbanded and skirmishes between the dir ,mx and HG who were once part of ahlu sunnah will be frequent .

The problem is the clans are not brothers, so the term u need to use is beelaha deriska ah, neighborly clans kkkkkkk. Walalaha galgaduud was coined by reer diini when they lost dhusomareb, it was heard as their last words when ayaanle cayr chased them out.

TekNiKo

VIP
I am glad Galmudug government has stepped in between the two brotherly nomadic clans. This shows maturing of GM state institutions that must solve these aano qabiil wars that plagued the region for centuries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am glad Galmudug government has stepped in between the two brotherly nomadic clans. This shows maturing of GM state institutions that must solve these aano qabiil wars that plagued the region for centuries.

Mar aad orodid iyo mar aad hadashid coined by balanbal mayor. Marehans online are talking while marehans in balanbal are running. @Pwyneth Galtrow That has to be quote of 2021.

Wa isku sawir and you know that too . We will hear next week xaaji salebaan attacking ethiopian hunter gatherers deep inside Dacdheer , ethiopia :pachah1:.

TekNiKo

VIP
Wa isku sawir and you know that too . We will hear next week xaaji salebaan attacking ethiopian hunter gatherers deep inside Dacdheer , ethiopia :pachah1:.
You are a Wacdaan langaab and irrelevant in Galmudug, your opinion means zilch.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Trapmacalin there some truth to what u say. MJ/Abgaal are more relaxed clans. HG/Marehan try to live among us constantly, which only shows they refuse to stand alone or lack the ability. HG hides in hamar n galkacyo and Marehan in Kismayo.

They can not stand on their own is the reason and try to conceal their langaabness. U will see that clown @Galool a HG boasting about hamar constantly. U will see the same HG do the same in Galkacyo, yet their minority la haysteyaal. Our crumbs is like some some sort of holy grail to them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Trapmacalin but many MJS are now militant as we see we are the most hated clan. Marehans-HG-Isaaq even u our old traditional ally has flipped after 91 and joined the hordes to fight Majerten either politically or militarily. Majertens are not going to stand down as we fight off all these various laangaab units

You are a Wacdaan langaab and irrelevant in Galmudug, your opinion means zilch.
Don’t listen to this idiot @Woke1.4rm.Shibis wacdaan cismaan are known warriors in history and had a major part to play in helping abgaal and their fight back in 1992. my fathers best friend is wacdaan cismaan and back in the early 90s, he was frontline fighting and even earned Ali mahdis respect to the point where he personally made him take control of his garage and made him leader of a faction of one of the militias. Relatively Small clan when compared to others but have the heart of a lion

@Trapmacalin there some truth to what u say. MJ/Abgaal are more relaxed clans. HG/Marehan try to live among us constantly, which only shows they refuse to stand alone or lack the ability. HG hides in hamar n galkacyo and Marehan in Kismayo.

They can not stand on their own is the reason and try to conceal their langaabness. U will see that clown @Galool a HG boasting about hamar constantly. U will see the same HG do the same in Galkacyo, yet their minority la haysteyaal. Our crumbs is like some some sort of holy grail to them.
Finally we agree on something. Undeniably, those two clans try claim other people’s land and territory as they were cursed with lands that are useless and no major city is in their tribal areas. They come to places like xamar, galkayo and kismato and claim other peoples land

Trending

Latest posts