SNA’s largest division based on territory

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What districts you been too and what personal experience can you base your statement on?

The statement of gathering intelligence and doing my own research. No way in hell that as is just an organisation, they are way to conplex and wield serious power in the land.

Ps i am not sharing where i have been for security purposes. I kinda want to frequently visit those places without any hassle

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The statement of gathering intelligence and doing my own research. No way in hell that as is just an organisation, they are way to conplex and wield serious power in the land.

Ps i am not sharing where i have been for security purposes. I kinda want to frequently visit those places without any hassle
Saying what districts won't reveal ur identity did not say what xafad or adress u visited:ftw9nwa:

How did u gather intelligence without being to shabaab held areas or talked to shabab members etc?

have you knowledge of their predecessors or backers?

Have you talked to ppl who fight them or been fighting them for since day 1?

Have u worked for or been inside government ministries n agencies or SNA, NSA police, both federal ones n FGS ones?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Saying what districts won't reveal ur identity did not say what xafad or adress u visited:ftw9nwa:

How did u gather intelligence without being to shabaab held areas or talked to shabab members etc?

have you knowledge of their predecessors or backers?

Have you talked to ppl who fight them or been fighting them for since day 1?

Have u worked for or been inside government ministries n agencies or SNA, NSA police, both federal ones n FGS ones?

I have my very own connections, communicate with locals. And yes i have some ex shabaab contacts (i kinda struggled at first about comunicating with former reer qarxis

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I have my very own connections, communicate with locals. And yes i have some ex shabaab contacts (i kinda struggled at first about comunicating with former reer qarxis
Interesting:hmm:

From where is ur connections, locals and shabab contacts, PL or konfuur?

All the questions I asked i got experience in n wanted to know what u base ur statement on!

Trending

Latest posts