SNA’s largest division based on territory

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nice, we gotta flush these cretins out of all the badia/ countryside insha Allah:salute:

Are u really ali saleman, I mean its cool if your pro somalia, we can all have differing idealogies and views, but what makes u so pro mogaishu, maybe I am missing something that I didnt account for, I think if u really ask ppl why they support something they cant rationally prove any of it, unless they are emotionally attached to something like their clan in power or fear their missing something in their region, but its always just personal to them not something that is nation wide ISSUE so it will never bring unity y our personal desires

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I just laffed are u preparing to change to an anglo saxon name 'ali saleman' sounds good for u bidod y ahow lama badelo magaca awoowaha ina gumeed lakin ali salebaan baad tahe ma xishootan

Call it by the correct name then, Saleman is an insult

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Call it by the correct name then, Saleman is an insult

Dont worry chinese ppl here do it u will see heaps of them as julia yu and jackie chan kkkk and now their second powerful nation in the world. Adiguna ali saleman ba noqon waa caadi, War muranka daa niyahow chinese kama ficnid oo awooda labaad manta. Adigo bidodka bari ah inaad iswaasho ma ahayn, dadka way kula yaabayan adigo liito oo wadan liito joggo oo weli isla wayn, dharbaxo saudi ku sugayso

Government is moving forward. Rebuilding the sna is a big step.

The sna today is replacing clan militias all over somalia.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
AWSJ captured and freed those lands waaay back and handed over to SNA only last year. SNA cannot take credit for challenging shabab in Galgaduud/Mudug.

For the love of God, can SNA just kill alshabab for once and end their existence? I feel like this administration is all talk but no action. N&N is a failure honestly, they failed in their domestic policy and have a lot of misplaced priorities. If you refuse to see what's wrong with this administration, May Allah help you because you're blind.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Some areas of that map was freed by a combined Puntland PSF & US forces since NISA and SNA were incapable of managing any offensive against alshabab.

SNA is useless clan militias masquerading as a national army heck macawiisley nomads defeated shabab, suufi villagers defeated shabab while SNA getting beat daily!

24 SNA found beheaded today where is the outcry and Tacsi from these so-called nationalists?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
For the ones that don't know as is not just a territory or stronghold. As is somalia and somalia is as. We cannot just bomb everyone

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For the ones that don't know as is not just a territory or stronghold. As is somalia and somalia is as. We cannot just bomb everyone

U need to make drastic decision to save the people sometimes requires hard answers. Siyad did 88 to save isaaq ppl from being sold in libya today. Abdillahi did 2006 to save hawiye from being sold in body parts and entering a new age of slavery again. Farmajo 'go'an adag' malaha, he wont be remembered in history but be like hsm/gas/ the ppl who never MADE A DECISION. U cant be a legacy guy if you dont make a decision so ppl can study it and review it, u cant review no decision and it dies away never remembered.

America had to kill itself to save itself in a civil war. Just go'an gaadha its best wallahi, even if its bad, ppl will say its lesson learned and knowledge, at least u didnt just sit there twindling ur thumb. I think Isaaq got smarter then us because they do things and try things wa fudeed yihin and thru this they make mistakes but also learn and develop knowledge of themselves. My mother was telling me they always used to have high spots in academia in previous somalia. I think a fudeed culture is better then the 'xishood' culture as u dont learn from xishood it's a state of no decision

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Dont worry chinese ppl here do it u will see heaps of them as julia yu and jackie chan kkkk and now their second powerful nation in the world. Adiguna ali saleman ba noqon waa caadi, War muranka daa niyahow chinese kama ficnid oo awooda labaad manta. Adigo bidodka bari ah inaad iswaasho ma ahayn, dadka way kula yaabayan adigo liito oo wadan liito joggo oo weli isla wayn, dharbaxo saudi ku sugayso

Indo yaar diin qabin wa ka ficanahay also differing views are healthy, hiveminded thinking is primitive

Trending