Smoking weed causing problems

No but it's become a habit

We all have had habits, bad ones, me too, but struggle against your soul for Allah's sake, and give it up.
It will be hard in the beginning, then in the end, it will be easy. May Allah make it easy for you and us all, I only want for you, what I want for myself, beloved brother in Islam.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Your brain is fully developed by the age of 25 so I'd advise you to lay off the weed until your body has matured mentally.

Although their are medical benefits to cannabis, there's just not enough studies done on human subjects to give any conclusive facts. So you really are rolling the dice everytime you inhale.

^ my doctors advice

From a religious perspective I would tell you to quit full turkey. Your prayers are not accepted for 40 DAYS after consuming mind altering substances which includes marijuana. Do you really want to die in such a state with none of your prayers being accepted? The Akhirah waits for no one sxb. Take your life seriously.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
The worst thing weed will do to you is make you lazy. It's fun here and there but it's not something you want to keep doing long term.

As @Shmurda said, either smoke at the end of the day at like evening or before you go to sleep.

Use it as a reward for doing productive shit in your life.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
The worst thing weed will do to you is make you lazy. It's fun here and there but it's not something you want to keep doing long term.

As @Shmurda said, either smoke at the end of the day at like evening or before you go to sleep.

Use it as a reward for doing productive shit in your life.
I'll try stop fully but it's gonna take a while

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sxb let me paint a picture here, i was 18 preparing for Uni and after spending a whole summer bunning up everyday, i was struggling to hold down a job cos it fucked up my schedule.

When i left the city for Uni i stopped, my head cleared up and my grades improved. I came back the next summer and the ends were still the same - nighas on the same block doing the same shit talking about the same things. You will never grow as a person if you don't control yourself. It's not just about your health or your deen, it kills your ambition and your drive.

You are at a prime age adeer, don't risk your future. I found it hard cos i use to make lacag from driving shotters around too. It's not really about quitting today and carrying on as normal, you have to proactively get away from the influence, if that means leaving the city, working or moving elsewhere then do it cos it's for the right reasons.

Strike6times

Sxb let me paint a picture here, i was 18 preparing for Uni and after spending a whole summer bunning up everyday, i was struggling to hold down a job cos it fucked up my schedule.

When i left the city for Uni i stopped, my head cleared up and my grades improved. I came back the next summer and the ends were still the same - nighas on the same block doing the same shit talking about the same things. You will never grow as a person if you don't control yourself. It's not just about your health or your deen, it kills your ambition and your drive.

You are at a prime age adeer, don't risk your future. I found it hard cos i use to make lacag from driving shotters around too. It's not really about quitting today and carrying on as normal, you have to proactively get away from the influence, if that means leaving the city, working or moving elsewhere then do it cos it's for the right reasons.
I'll try go uni in a different city but all the niggas on my block have been my niggas since knee height

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'll try go uni in a different city but all the niggas on my block have been my niggas since knee height

You're allowed to be selfish sxb and if they a real one they would understand. If you decide to bury your life cos you can't cut from these nighas, how would you feel after 3 or 4 years and they decide to cut you off cos they wanted to stop themselves? You'd feel like you gave your life to someone who left you with nothing!

Get ahead and be smart ninyahow, hadii kale your biggest ambition will be Assistant Manager at JD Sports.

I personally know countless bruddas who still trap into their 30s, they got kids and a Mrs expecting food on the table and big man is still jumping out his yard with a brick phone to hit up his cats, nolol maaha fam.

Strike6times

You're allowed to be selfish sxb and if they a real one they would understand. If you decide to bury your life cos you can't cut from these nighas, how would you feel after 3 or 4 years and they decide to cut you off cos they wanted to stop themselves? You'd feel like you gave your life to someone who left you with nothing!

Get ahead and be smart ninyahow, hadii kale your biggest ambition will be Assistant Manager at JD Sports.

I personally know countless bruddas who still trap into their 30s, they got kids and a Mrs expecting food on the table and big man is still jumping out his yard with a brick phone to hit up his cats, nolol maaha fam.
I don't like this life walaal I'm just trynna get rich for when I have kids ik niggas that trap to make less than a 9-5 I hate having to watch who's near me when I'm out imma change soon

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I once smoked Maryan Jama before a reading class at school and omd it was bad. This was my first time doing it at school and I was really f up. My reading teacher telling me Figo it’s your turn to read and I’m flying with shimbiro :drakekidding:I was so lost this nigga every time it was my turn this nigga had to come and help me with what page we were on.

Heavy Maryan Jama heads can do anything when they’re high cause they’re used to it but if you’re new to it don’t smoke at school or work or you’ll get in trouble. Plus they’re a lot of snitches. I remember this one Farax I worked with got snitched on by this indhayar.

Strike6times

I once smoked Maryan Jama before a reading class at school and omd it was bad. This was my first time doing it at school and I was really f up. My reading teacher telling me Figo it’s your turn to read and I’m flying with shimbiro :drakekidding:I was so lost this nigga every time it was my turn this nigga had to come and help me with what page we were on.

Heavy Maryan Jama heads can do anything when they’re high cause they’re used to it but if you’re new to it don’t smoke at school or work or you’ll get in trouble. Plus they’re a lot of snitches. I remember this one Farax I worked with got snitched on by this indhayar.
Trust me I'm not new :pachah1: