Smoking weed causing problems

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
I started smoking weed more than I had before recently and now I find it hard to remember things and I feel more tired than usual is this something I should be worried about

I started smoking weed more than I had before recently and now I find it hard to remember things and I feel more tired than usual is this something I should be worried about
Weed long term causes schizophrenia/paranoia and other mental health conditions. I used to work with recovering mental health patients and when I looked at their history they were long term users of cannabis.

Last edited:
Weed long term causes schizophrenia/paranoia and other mental health conditions. I used to work with recovering mental health patients and when I looked at their history they were long term users of cannabis.
So you work with mental health institution and is a weed head? Don’t they drug test you? Weed is bad for your brain. It makes you lazy and dumb

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
sxb don't be a pussy niyow have some more

you ain't a true smoker until you end up like this nigga: :rejoice: