Smoke Dawg's killer is a 22 yr old geeljire

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Smoke's mom is dhullo, dad is Jamaican. What an irony...

A Jamaican daddy & a dhulbahante mommy????

0*vRf5WzFkMjp017YD.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I’m hearing these guys are from driftwood. It all makes sense if you seen Robin banks Instagram story right after smoke dawg got killed @FendiFanatic @Factz

:gucciwhat:

I doubt Driftwood mans were behind it. I think it was P.O mandem who done that shit because remember Smoke Dawg done a Music video on their ends? He dropped "Foundtain Freestyle" and 5 days later he's dead.

Let's not forget Smoke Dawg got killed in Queen Street West, that's literally Casper's ends.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I doubt Driftwood mans were behind it. I think it was P.O mandem who done that shit because remember Smoke Dawg done a Music video on their ends? He dropped "Foundtain Freestyle" and 5 days later he's dead.

Let's not forget Smoke Dawg got killed in Queen Street West, that's literally Casper's ends.

3m are the hardestt in Tdot stillll, when are the demons CP and Slugz coming out of xabsii they need to make some bangers

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
nr-41597-1531352763-e1531358728905.jpg

Abdulkadir Handule, 22, of Toronto is wanted for two counts of First-Degree Murder and one count of Attempt Murder in conenction with the deadly June 30 2018 triple-shooting on Queen St. and Peter St. (Toronto police handout)

First-degree murder warrants have been issued in connection with the deadly double-shooting on a busy Queen St. sidewalk late last month.

Shortly before 8 p.m. on June 30, shots rang out along a busy stretch of Queen St. W. near Peter St. in what police sources described to the Sun as a “running gun battle” between a number of people.

Twenty-one year old Jahvante Smart — also known as Toronto rapper Smoke Dawg — and 28-year-old Ernest Modekwe were gunned down in front of horrified onlookers.

A third person also hit by gunfire was treated in hospital and later released.

Wednesday evening, Toronto police confirmed they’re looking for two suspects in connection with the brazen daylight shooting.

Abdulkadir Handule, 22, of Toronto, faces two counts of first-degree murder and a single count of attempted murder.

Investigators are also seeking a second person in connection with the deadly shooting — a youth police are unable to identify.

Police advise anybody spots either of the two suspects to not approach them, but immediately call 9-1-1.

Anybody with information on the case is asked to call Toronto police at 416-808-7400, or Crime Stoppers.
Why does the guy look so angry?
Tough guy?
If this kids like to fight why not use thier hands instead of shooting people.

What a coward.

Apparently he was killed by Northsiders, not PO.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz I'm moving to Toronto in the near future In sha Allah, has the place turned into Chicago, WTF is going on?

I don't know man but stay away from the poor neighbourhoods with projects, that's my only advice. Toronto murder rate right now is comparable to New York despite having a very small population compared to NY.

You from Minnesota, correct?

@jamal9 Horta why were you donating to Robin Banks? Other ppl can use your donations. The man got a second chance in life but instead of being thankful, he goes back to his old ways. Let his fellow Jaimicans help him out

I don't know man but stay away from the poor neighbourhoods with projects, that's my only advice. Toronto murder rate right now is comparable to New York despite having a very small population compared to NY.

You from Minnesota, correct?

Yeah man, I was born in Canada. I have to move back for reasons I can't discuss here. Thanks for the advice saxiib

Trending