Smoke Dawg's killer is a 22 yr old geeljire

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I doubt Driftwood mans were behind it. I think it was P.O mandem who done that shit because remember Smoke Dawg done a Music video on their ends? He dropped "Foundtain Freestyle" and 5 days later he's dead.

Let's not forget Smoke Dawg got killed in Queen Street West, that's literally Casper's ends.
No man it’s driftwood. Boidem where all over Jane and finch yesterday looking for these two yutes. Both from driftwood. I think they got into argument and khalaased smoke dawg. Just a crazy coincidence that he got killed after making that vid at PO block.

Homicides #49/2018 and #50/2018,
Queen Street West and Peter Street area,
Judicial authorization obtained to identify Young Person,
Keyshawn Jones, 16, wanted for First-Degree Murder,
Photograph of wanted boy released,
Judicial authorization expires on Tuesday, July 17, 2018, at 2:30 p.m.

NR.41603.1531426110.jpg

Here is the other killer. This one is a 16 yr old Jamaican.

Homicides #49/2018 and #50/2018,
Queen Street West and Peter Street area,
Judicial authorization obtained to identify Young Person,
Keyshawn Jones, 16, wanted for First-Degree Murder,
Photograph of wanted boy released,
Judicial authorization expires on Tuesday, July 17, 2018, at 2:30 p.m.

NR.41603.1531426110.jpg

Here is the other killer. This one is a 16 yr old Jamaican.
Havent seen somone wear Kappa in years

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Gucci mane What is going on your city G? I might have to give you asylum at this rate. These kids are getting out of control. :browtf:
Trust me its going to be just like the summer of the gun in 2005. Maybe even worst. I was planning to go to caribana but people saying not to go cause thats where niggas go and settle the scores

Trust me its going to be just like the summer of the gun in 2005. Maybe even worst. I was planning to go to caribana but people saying not to go cause thats where niggas go and settle the scores

Scores are normal. People butt heads all the time. But settling a score with a gun shows you're a pussy. These kids aren't in actual gangs, moving millions and killing their competition. It looks like they're just getting into heated arguments and then deciding to shoot their "opps" instead of squaring up like men.

Stay safe sxb. Tdot has lost its mind. :damedamn:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Robin Banks an oday :russ:

Nigga says hes posted on the block nah you posted at the tim hortons :mjlol::russ::pachah1:
Doubt the nigga got shot he just so damn old he need a wheelchair :russ:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Robin Banks don seen the civil war I bet that nigga was part of daraawish :russ:
Oh look i found robin banks back in the day
hairdo.jpg

Nigga came to the west like "bleaze i can raab meek mill sign me bradar :fittytousand:"

Trending