Smart Turkish guy notices the ways of the Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Actually they won't.

I promise you Ogadenia will see xoornimo before both Palestine and Somaliland

:siilaanyolaugh:

In 50 years time people will still have have Free Palestine on their social media bios.

In 50 years time Somaliland will still beg 178 year old Queen Elizabeth for xoornimo

Somaliland is free sxb Kkkkkkk. Your president is Christian from another race Kkkkkkk. Forget about somaliland and practise your marching formations for your Christian rulers.

Kkkkk

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Somalis are so pathetic. What's the need for qabil when you look alike, speak alike, share the same culture and history. Backwards idiots. Rest of the world left qabil behind several hundreds of years ago.
Hawiye are walking L's

Scotland will become independent within 5 years.

#WhitePrivilege

Africans don't get self-determination, only white people do.

Scotland case is similar to oromia, they used to be different country had their own language till the English invaded them and even that they would not get their independence. They are very smart people and know the power of union.

White people do referendums on their future.

Africans future are decided by white people. Somaliland could do a referendum tomorrow and have 80% Leave and they still wouldn't get recognised.

#ThirdWorldPrivilige

It has nothing to do with color or race.

Screenshot_20160630-203136.png

Screenshot_20160630-203252.png

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:deadosama:

@Barni send him this post. Tell him I will duuq that sexy Turk

I been atheism and LGBTQQIPS2AA terrorizing the Somalis for 4-5 years. I must now go international on Twitter. Lol.

Sexy Turkish dude got very offended. Lol.

Turkish dude. Unban me. I was honestly your biggest fan on Twitter. I regret writing that. I'm kind of hurt. A person I respected on Twitter has blocked me.

I been atheism and LGBTQQIPS2AA terrorizing the Somalis for 4-5 years. I must now go international on Twitter. Lol.

Sexy Turkish dude got very offended. Lol.

How about you get a life and stop emberassing the name of Somalia. Im happy that Turkish brother banned you.

Salafi girl. It's your kind who embarasses Somalis. Cease and desist. Im only getting started on Twitter. The masses prefer me over suicide bombers

Im not Salafi. I am a sunni Muslim. What masses? You just got blocked by the Turkish brother well done to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending