Smart Turkish guy notices the ways of the Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis are so pathetic. What's the need for qabil when you look alike, speak alike, share the same culture and history. Backwards idiots. Rest of the world left qabil behind several hundreds of years ago.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis are so pathetic. What's the need for qabil when you look alike, speak alike, share the same culture and history. Backwards idiots. Rest of the world left qabil behind several hundreds of years ago.

Just because your qabiil is naked and savage Kkkkkkkkk

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Scotland will become independent within 5 years.

#WhitePrivilege

Africans don't get self-determination, only white people do.

White people do referendums on their future.

Africans future are decided by white people. Somaliland could do a referendum tomorrow and have 80% Leave and they still wouldn't get recognised.

#ThirdWorldPrivilige

So you agree that Somalia took a huge L passing this legislation...:cosbyhmm:

Somali people start building your end of world bunkers now, get ready for some fire and brimstone. May Allah protect the Muslimeen, Ameen. And may Allah destroy those who make the halaal haraam and the haraam halaal. Ameen ya rabil 'Alamin.

waraabe

Your superior
So you agree that Somalia took a huge L passing this legislation...:cosbyhmm:

Somali people start building your end of world bunkers now, get ready for some fire and brimstone. May Allah protect the Muslimeen, Ameen. And may Allah destroy those who make the halaal haraam and the haraam halaal. Ameen ya rabil 'Alamin.

Hello
I would like to share a bunker with you

Thank you

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Palestinians will be free before ogadenia

Actually they won't.

I promise you Ogadenia will see xoornimo before both Palestine and Somaliland

:siilaanyolaugh:

In 50 years time people will still have have Free Palestine on their social media bios.

In 50 years time Somaliland will still beg 178 year old Queen Elizabeth for xoornimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts