Small white only town in South Africa

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Better off living as poor and free in your own land than be second class citizen to whites. Being poor is small fee people pay for freedom in blood. Mugabe did right thing expelling all whites and asians. Zimbabwe will bounce back with their future in own hands.

That town should be leveled F them South African red necks

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@Nilotic should be ashamed of himself going down the rabbit hole, yes the rabbit hole, by trying to insinuate that I am a self hating black. He couldn't be further from the truth which he sometimes is.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The ”liberal” world order headed by USA is ending in the coming decades, military and economic strenght are once again yhe focal points, not anymore in the shadows. People around the world are getting more xenophobic which should serve africans well in kicking out non-africans. Downside is wars will start all over the continent over ethnic issues.

@Nilotic should be ashamed of himself going down the rabbit hole, yes the rabbit hole, by trying to insinuate that I am a self hating black. He couldn't be further from the truth which he sometimes is.

Come on, AbdiFreedom, are you really going to pretend that you haven't consistently put Europeans in a favorable light in relation to every other race, including your own?

:fantasia2:

You said that they were the most attractive and the kindest people and heaped praise upon praise on them in other regards.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Come on, AbdiFreedom, are you really going to pretend that you haven't consistently put Europeans in a favorable light in relation to every other race, including your own?

:fantasia2:

You said that they were the most attractive and the kindest people and heaped praise upon praise on them in other regards.

Of course they are the most attractive and kind people. This isn't exactly a surprising statement. There's a reason why white reverts, even fat ugly whales, will get snatched up the same day. Every other black man's dream is to have a snowbunny wife. Go to the black women Reddit pages to see them complaining about how hard it is to get a black husband because they abandoned them for whites. I have a black wife even though many white women were on my cajones. I also don't bleach my skin like many Africans do to look white. So who is the self hater?

And if they were not the most kindness, you would have been fighting for your Dinka tribe and end up being worm food, not living in one of the top 10 livable cities with opportunities that overwhelming majority of the world does not have.

:pachah1:

Of course they are the most attractive and kind people. This isn't exactly a surprising statement. There's a reason why white reverts, even fat ugly whales, will get snatched up the same day.

Please don't ever subject me to your special brand of gas-lighting and faux outrage after this admission.

Every other black man's dream is to have a snowbunny wife.

This is an overstated cliche.

Go to the black women Reddit pages to see them complaining about how hard it is to get a black husband because they abandoned them for whites.

Yeah, I'm not going to be digitally dumpster-diving on Reddit for factual information on any matter.

I have a black wife even though many white women were on my cajones. I also don't bleach my skin like many Africans do to look white. So who is the self hater?

Here we go again, with a laundry list of how you're the exception; also, doesn't bringing up your black wife seem pointless in light of your 'are you shocked, Somalis, I'm a Khaanis' routine?

Come On Now GIF

And if they were not the most kindness, you would have been fighting for your Dinka tribe and end up being worm food, not living in one of the top 10 livable cities with opportunities that overwhelming majority of the world does not have.

:pachah1:

I'm actually grateful to Australia and have expressed this gratitude on multiple occasions, but I'm not going to act as though whites are Angels and are naturally the kindest people. History isn't in your favour in that regard.

The collective West benefits more economically from the global South than the other round, but that's a discussion for another day.

Below is my post from September of last year, outlining my more nuanced take on the point you're trying to make in a ham-fisted way:

I had no idea literal demons would allow outsiders into their lands in the millions; they have their own interests for permitting this dynamic and we can delve into the details on another occasion.

You're likely the recipient of grace from "demons"; this doesn't imply that they will ever fully accept you -- and you should be acutely aware of this salient fact.

There are no "demonic" peoples; there are no groups of people that are genetically predisposed to evil.

I'm sorry to say this, but Westerners probably have the most empathy; their parents are emotionally available and their enviable material conditions avail them the luxury of being more generous.

Ignorance, somber poverty, suffering and desperation chip away at grace, compassion, empathy and generosity; my people have become significantly less graceful, caring and giving as a consequence of the wars we endured.

Source:

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Nilotic I take that back. Latinos are more beautiful than whites. Not the white Latinos but the white-Ali Beysteen mixed Latinos. Whites are second but they are the kindness.

Trending

Latest posts