Small white only town in South Africa

I actually have a similar dream of Diaspora only towns in Somalia.

:dead::damedamn::what1:

giphy (2).gif

Som

VIP
Black south Africans are more democratic than apartheid regime. They allow Whites to voice their stupid anti black anti government opinions

Black south Africans are more democratic than apartheid regime. They allow Whites to voice their stupid anti black anti government opinions

The Europeans should thank their lucky stars that our continent is led by jilec hearted traitors, because any other race would have expelled them; the ANC failed to deliver South Africa back to its rightful owners due to their corruption, myopia and incompetence.

The white South Africans should have had their share of the Nation's economic wealth reduced down to their demographic size.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Europeans should thank their lucky stars that our continent is led by jilec hearted traitors, because any other race would have expelled them; the ANC failed to deliver South Africa back to its rightful owners due to their corruption, myopia and incompetence.

The white South Africans should have had their share of the Nation's economic wealth reduced down to their demographic size.
Meh I’d rather live in South Africa than any of the African countries. Uganda and Zimbabwe already expelled whites and they’re not exactly blossoming.

If you’re expelling people rather than taxing that wealth and distributing it to the poor like a functioning welfare state does then you’re a lost cause

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
We need to normalize conquests again. It's human nature to subjugate weaker people. Whether you are black, white, yellow, tan, I don't give a damn. Survival of the fittest. Society needs the strong to prey on the weak (I don't mean old or disabled) otherwise there will be no civilization.

If they want to live among whites, go move to Poland or something. This is weakling behaviour. Men have become effeminate and white supremacists are on the top of the totem pole when it comes to effeminate behaviour. People with dhiig would have recolonized the place and made the locals stay in their backyards guarding their house hehe.

My dream is a multi-race western coalition taking over Somalia and selling pieces of it for beach front property and oil companies. Africa too. These people do not know how to govern themselves. Colonization and subjugation is the answer in some parts of the world.

I blame asians for enriching the white community in south africa.

Just look how they dont work with the bantus unless their lord and saviours are there aswell.
Screenshot_20220612-180454_Chrome.jpg

Meh I’d rather live in South Africa than any of the African countries. Uganda and Zimbabwe already expelled whites and they’re not exactly blossoming.

Zimbabwe was led by corrupt, megalomaniacal military men without an understanding of economics, administration or credit mechanics.

Botswana is doing relatively well and it's because they didn't go through Apartheid or a military dictatorship.

Political and economic results are a by-product of philosophy, checks and balances, transparency & accountability and technocratic competence. Any Nation that adopts and institutes the right policies can rise.

If you’re expelling people rather than taxing that wealth and distributing it to the poor like a functioning welfare state does then you’re a lost cause

Yes, without a sufficient number of black technocrats, it would have been a disaster to have immediately expelled the only people that were accredited with technocratic training and expertise in South Africa.

The program I'm alluding to would have been gradual, however, the goal would been been to whittle down to size the power of the white South Africans.

Last edited:
@AbdiFreedom

I'm going to be uncharacteristically direct, but please understand that I'm not intentionally trying to offend you.

Question:

Don't deny it, because you obviously believe that Africans are inferior, so do you think it's genetic (inherent and immutable) or is it cultural?

I don't need to delve into the implications of either box, but please answer that question as sincerely as you can.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiFreedom

I'm going to be uncharacteristically direct, but please understand that I'm not intentionally trying to offend you.

Question:

Don't deny it, because you obviously believe that Africans are inferior, so do you think it's genetic (inherent and immutable) or is it cultural?

I don't need to delve into the implications of either box, but please answer that question as sincerely as you can.

Africa is inferior, yes

Western Africans like me, no. My IQ is 125 as determined by a university psychologist a decade ago when I was an immature little kid.

It's cultural. Nigerians and Ghanians in the west are one of the smartest people I know.

Africa is inferior, yes

Thank you for answering the question.

Western Africans like me, no. My IQ is 125 as determined by a university psychologist a decade ago when I was an immature little kid.

tay.gif

I suppose I'll take your word for it, but it's remarkable that the people pushing these sorts of narratives are always conveniently the exception.

It's cultural. Nigerians and Ghanians are one of the smartest people I know.

This is my view as well.

GemState

36/21
VIP

apartheid South Africa only ended due to sanctions from the West, if the ANC started lynching whites or expelling them, it'd have vindicated the apartheid regime

apartheid South Africa only ended due to sanctions from the West, if the ANC started lynching whites or expelling them, it'd have vindicated the apartheid regime

Yes, Africa as a whole wasn't and isn't strong enough to expel the white South Africans without consequence; if we were independent in economic and technological terms, I would have zero qualms with supporting a measure to expel every last white South African for the spirit-crushing humiliation that took place on our soil.

Trending

Latest posts