Sleepwalking

Have you ever seen someone sleepwalking ?
scariest thing ever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I pray that I never see this again because A) I’m a fulay. and B) I read some pretty wild stories even though it’s rare.

Last edited:
:faysalwtf: my brother be having a full blown conversation while a sleep...so i told him about it.. he said hell no...so he agreed to me recording him..
Everytime it starts with smirk or sarcastic evil laugh and then some half gibberish half english about nonsensical thing...its funny

Jungle

VIP
I used stay round my boys house bitd quite a bit. His younger brother would sleepwalk every night i was there. That nigga would go up and down stairs like sonic for hours :mjlol: . If you talk to man all you get is this face :fredo: sometimes man would come stand their and just stare at you like :krs:. Eventually his family gave him the beating of a lifetime. Idk bout him now tho.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I use to when I was a preteen, I would get dressed and walk out the door then walk for few minutes before waking up. One time I woke up to my brother and his friend blocking me from leaving the house. It was always in the summer tho :)

I used stay round my boys house bitd quite a bit. His younger brother would sleepwalk every night i was there. That nigga would go up and down stairs like sonic for hours :mjlol: . If you talk to man all you get is this face :fredo: sometimes man would come stand their and just stare at you like :krs:. Eventually his family gave him the beating of a lifetime. Idk bout him now tho.

why would they beat him?:drakewtf:

Never actually seen it but my neighbour recently fractured several bones and bruises after falling down the stairs while sleep walking. Maskiinada also lives alone and has no one to help her :ohlord:

Never actually seen it but my neighbour recently fractured several bones and bruises after falling down the stairs while sleep walking. Maskiinada also lives alone and has no one to help her :ohlord:

It’s scary. They can harm themselves and I read a case where one even tried to kill his parents :damn:.

once, i walked by my brother's room and he was talking to himself, pacing around frantically
he randomly sat down, saying how he had to solve some math problems and was going to get in trouble and the rest of the stuff he said... he wasn't making any sense
he doesn't remember it at all and it was totally sleepwalking

sleepwalking appaarently runs in the family cause my sister has walked out of her room into the bathroom and slept next to the toilet till morning

They understand nothing when they're like that so they need a beating to get the jinn out. Its normal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinns? I don’t believe it’s because of that . Probably intense stress , anxiety, someone who’s sleep deprived etc. But seeing something like that at night in the dark , my mind thought about jinns lol.

:ftw9nwa: Imagine if your husband next to you sleep..and out of no where he mumble and say Sareedo oh Sareedo
What you gonna do?

Call 911 and my Hooyo.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts