Sleepwalking

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My brother not long ago came to my room and said to me ,"samsam , I done the birth certificate for the baby, I'm going to Vietnam "and babbled so much other gibberish.His eyes were red like blood I was scared, he then proceeded to go outside mind you it's 3am, then comes back in and goes back to bed.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The funniest one was my brother sleep walking and taking a heap of his clothes and throwing it into the toilet seat, he thought it was the washing machine :dead1: :deadmanny:

psyche

To each their own
That actually is jinn possession too. Your sister should pray. I think she isn't really religious.

I don't get why people say shit like this when they are so uneducated about the matter on hand. :snoop:

Sleeping walking is natural and happens to around 15% of children and 5% of adults.

It's just a condition that occurs in non-rem sleep when the body is deep enough into the sleep where you lose consciousness but your muscles aren't relaxed enough hence why movement is possible. Nothing supernatural about it.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don't get why people say shit like this when they are so uneducated about the matter on hand. :snoop:

Sleeping walking is natural and happens to around 15% of children and 5% of adults.

It's just a condition that occurs in non-rem sleep when the body is deep enough into the sleep where you lose consciousness but your muscles aren't relaxed enough hence why movement is possible. Nothing supernatural about it.
Get out of here xoolo. Thing is I don't refute that the medical condition but could also be possession. You haven't experienced anything in your life yet.

psyche

To each their own
Get out of here xoolo. Thing is I don't refute that the medical condition but could also be possession. You haven't experienced anything in your life yet.

possession is a hoax.

Don't know how that heresy ever entered mainstream Islam.

It's just a convenient way for Muslims to disguise mental illness. Ironic considering superstition is haram in Islam.

CaliTedesse

VIP
No, all you saw was a mentally ill person being brainwashed to believe that there was an entity in his/her body.
Get out of here please you are a joke. Many psychiatrists these days even diagnose patients with mental illnesses nowadays and if symptoms don't add up it's jinn possession. But what would you know about that you gaal. You don't even believe in the obvious miracles around you created by our Creator (SWT)

Macalin M

Out here
Not sleepwalking but when I was sharing a room with my older bro He would do the maddest things. It was like he was in a constant dream about fighting.

One time I was playing on the Xbox 360 at nigh (this was years ago) and I just got kicked on the right side of my hip. I thought my dad saw me awake and got scared. It was a hefty kick as well. I turned around and saw my bro sleeping but punching the air. He done the same thing about 10 minutes later but it didn’t hit me.

There was one time he nearly knocked over the Tv in our room but I caught it in time.

psyche

To each their own
Get out of here please you are a joke. Many psychiatrists these days even diagnose patients with mental illnesses nowadays and if symptoms don't add up it's jinn possession. But what would you know about that you gaal. You don't even believe in the obvious miracles around you created by our Creator (SWT)

Don't assume I am a gaal because I don't believe in your heretic beliefs. It's clear to me that you don't realise the complexity of the human brain and are using your ignorance to support your outrages claims.

I'm just gonna stop arguing with you at this point because it is futile to convince someone who is stubborn. Just know that possession is already a controversial topic in Islam which I personally believe is made-up and all those 'possession' stories you hear are just mentally ill people being put on a pedestal.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Don't assume I am a gaal because I don't believe in your heretic beliefs. It's clear to me that you don't realise the complexity of the human brain and are using your ignorance to support your outrages claims.

I'm just gonna stop arguing with you at this point because it is futile to convince someone who is stubborn. Just know that possession is already a controversial topic in Islam which I personally believe is made-up and all those 'possession' stories you hear are just mentally ill people being put on a pedestal.
The thing is my Gaalraac brother look at the difference between me and you. I don't refute mental illnesses or possession, but you refuse possession in its entirety. The Quran mentions sihr and jinn. And sihr is done with the help of jinn. I have seen it with my own eyes. I will not deny what God(SWT) has created merely to satisfy the ego of the gaalo or Westerners unlike you.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
My brother has a nasty habit of talking in his sleep and sometimes I'll wake up and catch a few stories if we have cousins over and he'll crash in my room. They're hilarious

One time I hadn't slept for 2 days and I was half awake and took a short walk outside my room. My mom said she had a conversation with me but I remember nothing. Prob just brain fog and not sleepwalking.
:eminemdamn:

Last edited:

Belief in the Jinn is an integral part of being a muslim.

If you knew faultiness of modern psychiatry, you wouldnt be so confident in it. But then again youre a lay person putting trust into an authority.