Sleeping on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Has been almost life-changing for me and i recommend you try it.

This started just 9 weeks ago when i broke my sariir, i remember lying down and whilst on my phone I hear a crack that split 6 bed slats in half and the spring came out. After feeling jumped i knew it was gonna be a rough night so I took a sleeping bag and slept on the carpet.

I woke the next morning stiff af but my energy levels throughout the day were great. I tried it out for 2 weeks and I was loving it. It's like all the knots in my back were straightened out.

But I got into desperate need of a massage :mjkkk:

I knew of an exotic Thai Massage Parlour but I drove past Ikea in an attempt to come back to my senses first.

Thank God I got there early for Black Friday, the original price for the one I bought was £290. That's almost 10 full body oil massages + 10 happy endings :mjkkk:

Anyway I only sleep on the bed if it's a weekend. I know it sounds weird af but it really helps me focus during the week and I don't even drink coffee now cos I don't get slumped and my back is straighter than my sexual orientation.

Mckenzie

VIP
If y’all dont feel like reading all that

Basically

The nigga broke as shit and sold his bed for some food.

My Mum came over and legit thought the same :mjlol:

I had to tell her I already ordered a new one and i'd be travelling anyway so she didn't guilt trip me into staying at my Aunt's house :wowsweat:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
When you know you broke your bed apart and come up with the benefits of sleeping on the floor.:ulyin:

What benefits does it have? Even people who got no beds wish to sleep on the bed:mjlol:

Mckenzie

VIP
When you know you broke your bed apart and come up with the benefits of sleeping on the floor.:ulyin:

What benefits does it have? Even people who got no beds wish to sleep on the bed:mjlol:

It obviously weren't by choice at the start but I embraced the benefits. I can now take power naps through the day and don't oversleep. Not to mention it's very humbling. We are all accustomed to it but in many countries, a bed is a luxury.

How long you been living on your own?

About 9 years now, since I left sixth form I moved out but I did stay with relatives for a few of those years

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This started just 9 weeks ago when i broke my sariir, i remember lying down and whilst on my phone I hear a crack that split 6 bed slats in half and the spring came out. After feeling jumped i knew it was gonna be a rough night so I took a sleeping bag and slept on the carpet.

I woke the next morning stiff af but my energy levels throughout the day were great. I tried it out for 2 weeks and I was loving it. It's like all the knots in my back were straightened out.

I knew of an exotic Thai Massage Parlour but I drove past Ikea in an attempt to come back to my senses first.

Thank God I got there early for Black Friday, the original price for the one I bought was £290. That's almost 10 full body oil massages + 10 happy endings :mjkkk:

Anyway I only sleep on the bed if it's a weekend. I know it sounds weird af but it really helps me focus during the week and I don't even drink coffee now cos I don't get slumped and my back is straighter than my sexual orientation.

Fat A$$ broke the bed!

images

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I sleep on the floor as much as I can, it really helps with back pain and other small injuries. Just make sure u place a small pillow under ur knees and ur ears are aligned with your shoulders :)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It obviously weren't by choice at the start but I embraced the benefits. I can now take power naps through the day and don't oversleep. Not to mention it's very humbling. We are all accustomed to it but in many countries, a bed is a luxury.

About 9 years now, since I left sixth form I moved out but I did stay with relatives for a few of those years
How is it. Living on your own.

Mckenzie

VIP
What were you doing that your bed broke?

This is concerning!

I was getting a reverse cowgirl from @Basra and her thunder thighs caused an earthquake in my room.

How is it. Living on your own.

Deathly overwhelming at first, especially if you aren't use to your own company. But if you have the finances to manage it, I 100% recommend it. Just don't invite many girls, having a female know your address is a liability.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mckenzie

U remind me of a farah who went to Hargeisa and married a woman only to be rejected by the bi!ch! R u the one?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have slept on the ground carpet while watching a movie in a packed living room, it did feel good. Backside was feeling stretched, and good flow of blow. It is the straight ground effect as opposed to the mattress where is shrinks in with your backside.

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie

Sleep on the stairs one night and believe me, it’s more therapeutic than sleeping on the carpet and it could’ve saved you the £290.00 for massage and happy endings.

You tryna tell a homie to break his back :bell:

One of my NY resolution is to sleep outdoors on a full moon night. I want to know what all the fuss is about

I have slept on the ground carpet while watching a movie in a packed living room, it did feel good. Backside was feeling stretched, and good flow of blow. It is the straight ground effect as opposed to the mattress where is shrinks in with your backside.

Why are all your posts sexually connotated

One of my NY resolution is to sleep outdoors on a full moon night. I want to know what all fuss is about

@Mckenzie

I do a lot of outdoors camping sometimes once a forth night (w/ends) and I’ve been camping now for the last 3 days, it’s wonderful.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

One of my NY resolution is to sleep outdoors on a full moon night. I want to know what all the fuss is about

bell.png
i am not gonna let u go until u explain how u broke that bed with your weight and how scared were u when u hit the floor like crazy. I had a plus size friend once visit me long time ago, she was afraid to step outside the balcony, afraid the wooden old floor of the balcony will fall with her to the next apartment downstairs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
bell.png
i am not gonna let u go until u explain how u broke that bed with your weight and how scared were u when u hit the floor like crazy. I had a plus size friend once visit me long time ago, she was afraid to step outside the balcony, afraid the wooden old floor of the balcony will fall with her to the next apartment downstairs
And that friend was YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending