Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Its perfect

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Better but barely. We have a corrupt dictators who steals the country's wealth and only looks out for his clan. But ppl are waking up and better days are ahead.
Yep your being honest. I`ve been to Djibouti and I wasn`t impressed. Other than better infrastructure roads etc. you guys are not doing much better than peaceful areas in somalia in some cases you guys are worse. I was surprised to see a lot of poverty and locals living in tin shack homes but hopefully change comes and Djibouti reaches it`s potential of being the dubai of africa.

BTW what clan are you because Djibouti is quite diverse as you can see below

JsIjxal.jpg

VIP
Yep your being honest. I`ve been to Djibouti and I wasn`t impressed. Other than better infrastructure roads etc. you guys are not doing much better than peaceful areas in somalia in some cases you guys are worse. I was surprised to see a lot of poverty and locals living in tin shack homes but hopefully change comes and Djibouti reaches it`s potential of being the dubai of africa.

BTW what clan are you because Djibouti is quite diverse as you can see below

JsIjxal.jpg

Issa

You shouldn't be worried arent there a lot of somalis living there. I could get away with mentioning whch one of the 32 london boroughs I come from and still wouldn`t be worried because theres tons of somalis there
Yeah but I've also given other details out
:tacky:
maybe I'm being paranoid

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
View attachment 32662 I think the first flag, the white one by snm was pretty bad ass
What a beautiful flag. Wow

I think this flag was Somaliland flag in mid 90s during the Maxamed Haji Ibrahim Egan years.

The SNM flag is basically today’s SL, except the green was at the bottom and Shahada was in the White area instead of the green as is today.

SNM%20FLAG%20NEW%201.gif

As you should. It shouldn't be about clans. I get angry when i see isaaqs who work and live decent lives in Djibouti love somaliland more. Go to hargeisa if you feel that way

Why wouldn't they? Everyone comes from a place originally. Maybe it has to do with the increased qabyaalad in djibouti recently? A lot of isaaqs who have lived in djibouti for generations are told daily that the only reason they're in the country is because of Khadra Haid.

VIP
Why wouldn't they? Everyone comes from a place originally. Maybe it has to do with the increased qabyaalad in djibouti recently? A lot of isaaqs who have lived in djibouti for generations are told daily that the only reason they're in the country is because of Khadra Haid.

That's because khadra haid gives preferential treatment to her "people". She's everything that's wrong with the country. Her and her fatass husband got to go.

That's because khadra haid gives preferential treatment to her "people". She's everything that's wrong with the country. Her and her fatass husband got to go.

That is a conspiracy. All Isaaqs in Djibouti have received preferential treatment from Khadra? Maybe her immediate family. The opposite thing is actually happening there lately. Many jobs are given to issas out of qabyaalad and not to the person who is actually qualified. There is no doubt that the leadership in the country are very corrupt but it is not correct to project your anger at every isaaq in djibouti.

VIP
That is a conspiracy. All Isaaqs in Djibouti have received preferential treatment from Khadra? Maybe her immediate family. The opposite thing is actually happening there lately. Many jobs are given to issas out of qabyaalad and not to the person who is actually qualified. There is no doubt that the leadership in the country are very corrupt but it is not correct to project your anger at every isaaq in djibouti.

Lol no anger towards anyone. Nepotism is wrong. It dosnt matter who benefits from it. I want a merit based society. Death to qablaayad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.