• New flag

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Its perfect

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
That's the shahadah boy, could give a damn what you think about it.
لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Your trying too hard.
I get that you're tryna make people come round and believe in the union but this is not the way to do it. People are not gonna take you seriously if you scream muh qabiil federal state etc. every 10 secs.

Wow sxb. I said "federal state" and said Masha'Allah and that's what you take from it? Will putting it on lower caps make it better?

It is a federal state, that's stone cold fact. Whether you'll believe or not, that's another story.

VIP
Wow sxb. I said "federal state" and said Masha'Allah and that's what you take from it? Will putting it on lower caps make it better?

It is a federal state, that's stone cold fact. Whether you'll believe or not, that's another story.

These people are brain dead. They get mad at facts. As of today somaliland isn't a country and will never be one. If they wanted to independence, they should've claimed religious or ethnic persecution. But no they go ahead and call themselves SOMALI land.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti

Sxb when have I ever denied SL is a federal state and not an independent country?:what::drakewtf:

What I`m trying to get to is that people i.e hardcore SLers dont respond well to what your doing. They see it as provocation. You need to change your approach if you wanna make these people see the light that is somali unity being better than separatism. I`m sure you`ve realised what your doing is not working so you should stop. Rather you should attract these people by showing them the benefits of somali unity and arguments for it.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
These people are brain dead. They get mad at facts. As of today somaliland isn't a country and will never be one. If they wanted to independence, they should've claimed religious or ethnic persecution. But no they go ahead and call themselves SOMALI land.
I ain`t part of "these people" you talk about. I`ve never denied SL is a federal state and not an independent country

Sxb when have I ever denied SL is a federal state and not an independent country?:what::drakewtf:

What I`m trying to get to is that people i.e hardcore SLers dont respond well to what your doing. They see it as provocation. You need to change your approach if you wanna make these people see the light that is somali unity being better than separatism. I`m sure you`ve realised what your doing is not working so you should stop. Rather you should attract these people by showing them the benefits of somali unity and arguments for it.
Are you a Somaliweynist?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

I have already given them arguments as to why unity is beneficial many times on this forum, many posts.

To cure a disease, you must be persistent. Persistent in what you say. You must keep on reminding them. If they lose that reminder, the parasite will just keep on growing.

You say it hasn't worked?

Just ask @Sanweyn14 and see whether I have cured his "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome or not.

This was not even one of those times, I was only expressing my opinion on the flag, nothing else. I make it clear whenever I am trying to cure someone of this secessionist rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.