SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
2020410637220803551794235.jpg

The rest all hail from one clan show :mjlaugh:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Baashe is the speaker of parliament and is actually very important in the SL political scene. I am confident Dhulbahante can win the presidency of SL next election inshallah.

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Baashe is the speaker of parliament and is actually very important in the SL political scene. I am confident Dhulbahante can win the presidency of SL next election inshallah.
Siad Barres sons have a higher chance of getting the Sland presidency than dhulos

Cyrus

When pigs can fly

:mjlaugh:
Its deffo possible if more get onboard with the temporary project. I see it as a means to an end, its in everyones interest for Somaliland to exist until Somalia becomes centralised/more powerful.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Its deffo possible if more get onboard with the temporary project. I see it as a means to an end, its in everyones interest for Somaliland to exist until Somalia becomes centralised/more powerful.

By all means support SL in developing and becoming a better region , but the chances that any of the isaaq subclans agrees to being lead by a dhulbahante guy is legit impossible. A lot are convinced that they will betray the nation and with all the emotional trauma of the civil war I think it's too soon to expect that from them. It's either unity or they go do their own thing by themselves .

Cyrus

By all means support SL in developing and becoming a better region , but the chances that any of the isaaq subclans agrees to being lead by a dhulbahante guy is legit impossible. A lot are convinced that they will betray the nation and with all the emotional trauma of the civil war I think it's too soon to expect that from them. It's either unity or they go do their own thing by themselves
We benefit from this limbo tbh so i dont mind either way. As long as the development continues(its been pretty good to be fair), i cant really complain

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
loool coming from a person occupied by 200000 Amisom troops in his own towns :heh:

U do know these Fufus are also in your interest? kkkk

U think Alshabab Terrorists will stop at border between Khatumo and Somaliland and say: Guys we stop here, Somaliland is not in our list.

Use ur f*cking brains

If given the chance, Alshabab would capture all the way till Djibouti.

Cyrus

U do know these Fufus are also in your interest? kkkk

U think Alshabab Terrorists will stop at border between Khatumo and Somaliland and say: Guys we stop here, Somaliland is not in our list.

Use ur f*cking brains

If given the chance, Alshabab would capture all the way till Djibouti.
Dont call anyone Palestinian as long as their Madows from all over the west african subcontinent shitting in your towns :heh:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
By all means support SL in developing and becoming a better region , but the chances that any of the isaaq subclans agrees to being lead by a dhulbahante guy is legit impossible. A lot are convinced that they will betray the nation and with all the emotional trauma of the civil war I think it's too soon to expect that from them. It's either unity or they go do their own thing by themselves .
Riyaale was Gadabursi and a former intelligence officer for kacaanka in Somaliland during the genocide but he became president over SL. isaaq put being a länder as 1st and Qabiil 2nd and non-isaaq can become leaders with they believe and contribute to the nation I saw this first hand during the Riyaale/Siilaanyo election in Hargeisa and Burco many isaaq voted for Riyaale.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It’s not too far fetch esp when you got hardcore landers like koore who will be the next election candidate for kulmiye party. Isaaqs have voted for riyale before so it is possible

Cyrus

It’s not too far fetch esp when you got hardcore landers like koore who will be the next election candidate for kulmiye party. Isaaqs have voted for riyale before so it is possible
Indeed, Somaliland is a multo-clan state and the political scene should reflect that

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Riyaale was Gadabursi and a former intelligence officer for kacaanka in Somaliland during the genocide but he became president over SL. isaaq put being a länder as 1st and Qabiil 2nd and non-isaaq can become leaders with they believe and contribute to the nation I saw this first hand during the Riyaale/****aanyo election in Hargeisa and Burco many isaaq voted for Riyaale.

Riyaale is Gadabuursi it's not the same thing at all, ask anyone off this site the chances a dhulbahante nigga will become SL president they will laugh at the mere question. They haven't even been VP yet but think they have a shot at president ?

Cyrus

Riyaale is Gadabuursi it's not the same thing at all, ask anyone off this site the chances a dhulbahante nigga will become SL president they will laugh at the mere question. They haven't even been VP yet but think they have a shot at president ?
You seem to be speaking out of your neck, Im a Dhulbahante and i am confident that if we galvanised and formed a cohesive political unit- we would easily become president of SL. Worry about Buntland Isteedh and leave Waqooyi affairs to us abti. Dhulbahante made their decision

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You seem to be speaking out of your neck, Im a Dhulbahante and i am confident that if we galvanised and formed a cohesive political unit- we would easily become president of SL. Worry about Buntland Isteedh and leave Waqooyi affairs to us abti. Dhulbahante made their decision

You have no idea what my qabiil is I love this game

:mjlaugh:

I am talking about right now you are talking about the distanced future two different things all together. I never said they won't ever become president but your claim that the next election can be won but a dhulbahante is straight cap.

Trending