Sland uses Dog from Laascaanood to convince that they are not Isaaqland

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You have no idea what my qabiil is I love this game

:mjlaugh:

I am talking about right now you are talking about the distanced future two different things all together. I never said they won't ever become president but your claim that the next election can be won but a dhulbahante is straight cap.
Get back to the kitchen :ufdup:

Siad Barres sons have a higher chance of getting the Sland presidency than dhulos
Its deffo possible if more get onboard with the temporary project. I see it as a means to an end, its in everyones interest for Somaliland to exist until Somalia becomes centralised/more powerful.

RSL is democratic. It is possible. It would be easier if SL switches from presidential to PrimeMinister system.

Don't forget Rayaalle beat former SNM Chairman Mujaahid Silaanyo

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Riyaale is Gadabuursi it's not the same thing at all, ask anyone off this site the chances a dhulbahante nigga will become SL president they will laugh at the mere question. They haven't even been VP yet but think they have a shot at president ?

To be in office one must put in work contribute and strife to develop the country and lives of citizens, Gadabursi contribute to the economy, education, national defense etc and didn't cause insecurity or work with/for governments or groups whos goal is to destroy SL by any means necessary. I understand if dhullos/warsan don't get elected for president!

Its deffo possible if more get onboard with the temporary project. I see it as a means to an end, its in everyones interest for Somaliland to exist until Somalia becomes centralised/more powerful.

With a mindset like that:vanlf9a::vanlf9a: would you trust this guy for example with a gov positions or higher seats if you were a citizen of SL?

To be in office one must put in work contribute and strife to develop the country and lives of citizens, Gadabursi contribute to the economy, education, national defense etc and didn't cause insecurity or work with/for governments or groups whos goal is to destroy SL by any means necessary. I understand if dhullos/warsan don't get elected for president!

With a mindset like that:vanlf9a::vanlf9a: would you trust this guy for example with a gov positions or higher seats if you were a citizen of SL?
Would you expect any less from a darood in Sland? They barely could do Puntland, so given their general dislike of isaaq I wouldn’t expect it to be any different.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب

Worry about your region abti

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
RSL is democratic. It is possible. It would be easier if SL switches from presidential to PrimeMinister system.

Don't forget Rayaalle beat former SNM Chairman Mujaahid Silaanyo
He beat him cause he rule SL after Egal AUN dead and UDUB was 1 party that time.

Trending