SL yearly igu sawir in Badhan and Dhahar.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Tell me what social burden?

$112 million worth of gold flows to bosaso port every year you could imagine the taxes. Plus the factories we own there like Ilo Tango nin Sanaag ba leh, the garoon Xalwo Kismaayo guy had fixed, the Guryosamo company etc. Probably contribute more to PL than your ass sitting on the computer. Most of our business community contribute to wider PL than they do their own degaan like the fixer for the Garowe airport ina Xawar.
We have to learn from past failures otherwise we will not succeed. This is a political issue, not economic or social and it needs a political solution. Today it is far more likely that Bari, Nugaal and Mudug to achieve political cohesion than adding SSC. This is not personal vendetta against your tribe.

Every year SL does igu sawir props to show how they secure their borders from Somalia

Usually hiding in an encolsed space or in the middle of nowhere.

we tolerate this cuz we don't care , after all they paying for a hotel and buying from a grocery stores so bring a big wafdi next year SLers
Meanwhile, the reality on the ground, Somaliland military moving freely through Badhan and the Badhan people celebrating 18th of May less than 6 months ago...

:trumpsmirk:

I hope at least the weather is good in the alternate reality you clearly live in...
:lolbron:

Laagite

الداروودي
We have to learn from past failures otherwise we will not succeed. This is a political issue, not economic or social and it needs a political solution. Today it is far more likely that Bari, Nugaal and Mudug to achieve political cohesion than adding SSC. This is not personal vendetta against your tribe.
political also includes economical. I saw your posts from a few years ago.

do you think we begged to become part of PL or smth and lets say PL leaves Sanaag which I doubt, that means less funding from aid agencies which are a net loss for millions, and less trade revenues from the regions.

Sanaag and Bari mountains has proven mineral wealth and oil blocks especially around Milxo to Galgala, and Majiyahan alone has a shitton of Tin, PL will never say lets leave Sanaag rather PL will say lets connect it with the other gobols.

Laagite

الداروودي
Meanwhile, the reality on the ground, Somaliland military moving freely through Badhan and the Badhan people celebrating 18th of May less than 6 months ago...

:trumpsmirk:

I hope at least the weather is good in the alternate reality you clearly live in...
16 people is not all of Badhan

Btw there were no license plate, I got word that y'all paid to rent those teknikos.

Also the people there aren't warsan you gathered all the Dirs in Badhan district for this prop. I will make a thread on them.

1st few seconds

Last edited:
16 people is not all of Badhan

Btw there were no license plate, I got word that y'all paid to rent those teknikos.

1st few seconds
Your level of delusion knows no bounds, no license plates kulaha.
:liberaltears:

They're military vehicles, wtf do they need civilian license plates for? They have specific military vehicle IDs which you can see on the front of SL military vehicles.

Your lack of a grasp on reality knows no bounds.

Laagite

الداروودي
Your level of delusion knows no bounds, no license plates kulaha.
:liberaltears:

They're military vehicles, wtf do they need civilian license plates for? They have specific military vehicle IDs which you can see on the front of SL military vehicles.

Your lack of a grasp on reality knows no bounds.
Nope all SL military vehicles have license plates, stop lying warya

Nope all SL military vehicles have license plates, stop lying warya
I debunked you in this thread for like the 200th time, you don't have a clue what lies and truths are anymore.

What happened to SL hides in "SL usually hiding in an encolsed space or in the middle of nowhere".

Now you see SL army bashaaling in the centre of Badhan, you're crying "they rented vehicles"

Stop embarassing yourself.

Laagite

الداروودي
I debunked you in this thread for like the 200th time, you don't have a clue what lies and truths are anymore.

What happened to SL hides in "SL usually hiding in an encolsed space or in the middle of nowhere".

Now you see SL army bashaaling in the centre of Badhan, you're crying "they rented vehicles"

Stop embarassing yourself.
If SL were in control I'd actually see it with the army taking over. Why are you proud of 3 teknikos

They have a special licensing plate for military vehicles to stop theft.

Why am I teaching you about your country
View attachment 240823
You f'n moron.... you don't know who you are dealing with do you??? here is a clearer version of that picture you tried to pull a fast one with. See that there is no license plate, just a military vehicle ID number? now go look back at the video I posted and you will see similar military vehicle IDs on the front of the those SL military vehicles roaming Badhan. Military vehicles don't have license plates you moron.

IMG_5A68EB-0AB3AD-30318B-33A744-757D71-6C8319.jpg

Know when you are out of your depth and stop embarassing yourself.

Laagite

الداروودي
You f'n moron.... you don't know who you are dealing with do you??? here is a clearer version of that picture you tried to pull a fast one with. See that there is no license plate, just a military vehicle ID number? now go look back at the video I posted and you will see military vehicle IDs on the front of the those SL military vehicles roaming Badhan.

IMG_5A68EB-0AB3AD-30318B-33A744-757D71-6C8319.jpg

Know when you are out of your depth and stop embarassing yourself.
You said it an ID number, where's the verification.

Your state will never control the East, give up wallahi that tax money you reer Hargeisa are sending to the non-existent ciidan in Badhan is whats embarassing.

You literally posted 16 Dir people and said its all of Badhan.

At least post the city not some 3 houses

No point resisting Somaliland, when the warsangeli elders are in bed with somaliland. Either establish a new Maamul or its game over. Badhan and Las Qoray will be Dir majority towns in 50 years.

You said it an ID number, where's the verification.

Your state will never control the East, give up wallahi that tax money you reer Hargeisa are sending to the non-existent ciidan in Badhan is whats embarassing.

You literally posted 16 Dir people and said its all of Badhan.

At least post the city not some 3 houses
Stealing this one from @Vito Rizutto. Sums up your existence perfectly.

32fe0711-f583-4959-8ca8-42d9623a9f7a-jpeg.240794

Laagite

الداروودي
No point resisting Somaliland, when the warsangeli elders are in bed with somaliland. Either establish a new Maamul or its game over. Badhan and Las Qoray will be Dir majority towns in 50 years.
You're low IQ stop talking about my cities you homeless nigga

Go claim some Oromo town called Myrrihan or smth

You guys need to fight like these Chechens

Its you niggas who are obsessed with Hartis and their towns, don't see me making threads about your region I moved on from that.

They need us to make themselves relevant. Is all there is to it. This is them without the harti bogeyman keeping them together.
tumblr_miu2t9Fsya1qf27c6o1_1280.gif

SL entire argument is we been a country for a week, Maakhir been a country from the 13th century up to the 20th lol.

They lost the plot. The day they and us merged with the south is the day sl seized to exists.

:mjlol: ana ma somali ana wa "lander" bunch of ptsd vvctims hooyadian waas.

Trending

Latest posts