SL yearly igu sawir in Badhan and Dhahar.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
How come u never disowe him this traitor call general muse jama dalaf since his collaborating with jegaan…. That is the difference between Majerteeen and warsangali 😅 Majerteeen will disown his own father if he betrayed his people
Don't blame them akhi, it's our fault. We need to stick to our gobols an leave these folks to do as they please with their lands. Whether they welcome idoor or Aliens from outer space, it's on them.

General Morgan never betrayed his people it was actually mohamud saleebaan who stabbing him in the back… us Majerteeen from jubbadahose I will always respect and honor the greatest general of all time mohamed said hirsi morgan
General muuse Jaamac never betrayed his people,he works for our interest and we have love and appreciation for him my full respect
Salute GIF

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Puntland should stay clear of these areas and TPEC shouldn't put any polling stations there. It's insane that we have politicians push this false union of a confederation that has not existed in hundreds of years. Borders prevent conflict and is a step to achieve social order. These people are a political burden while we already have massive problems.

Laagite

الداروودي
General muuse Jaamac never betrayed his people,he works for our interest and we have love and appreciation for him my full respect
Salute GIF
He's cool cuz I met him, the rest I don't really fw them.

The last great MP we had was AUN Xildhiban Bulqaas he was sitting in the parliament to talk shit, he was the Morgan guy from that clip a few years ago.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Puntland should stay clear of these areas and TPEC shouldn't put any polling stations there. It's insane that we have politicians push this false union of a confederation that has not existed in hundreds of years. Borders prevent conflict and is a step to achieve social order. These people are a political burden while we already have massive problems.
This is what I Always believe proper puntland is bari,nugaal and northern mudug our brotherly neighbors warsangali and dhulbahante never believed in puntland 🇸🇱 they played both sides of the chess ♟ somaliland and puntland

Laagite

الداروودي
Tell me what social burden?

$112 million worth of gold flows to bosaso port every year you could imagine the taxes. Plus the factories we own there like Ilo Tango nin Sanaag ba leh, the garoon Xalwo Kismaayo guy had fixed, the Guryosamo company etc. Probably contribute more to PL than your ass sitting on the computer. Most of our business community contribute to wider PL than they do their own degaan like the fixer for the Garowe airport ina Xawar.

Laagite

الداروودي
@repo do you want me to post videos of how we welcomed nomads from Mudug to Karkaar into Xadeed for a whole year and gave them wells?

Did we say you were a burden?

Laagite

الداروودي
This is what I Always believe proper puntland is bari,nugaal and northern mudug our brotherly neighbors warsangali and dhulbahante never believed in puntland 🇸🇱 they played both sides of the chess ♟ somaliland and puntland
You'll still have Warsangeli in Bari cuqdadleh

Tell me what social burden?

$112 million worth of gold flows to bosaso port every year you could imagine the taxes. Plus the factories we own there like Ilo Tango nin Sanaag ba leh, the garoon Xalwo Kismaayo guy had fixed, the Guryosamo company etc. Probably contribute more to PL than your ass sitting on the computer. Most of our business community contribute to wider PL than they do their own degaan like the fixer for the Garowe airport ina Xawar.

Badhan district alone brings in revenue for pl. Its the 4th highest i believe and yet they believe we are a burden.
:wow:

Trending

Latest posts