SL VS PL. Who Is A Genuine State

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL formed like this. Harti and other Darods in consensus. Peacefully, no guns or force. Infact, it was spearheaded by ssc/makhir due to the formation of SL.

SL formed like this. Pure and Utter Force. They Attacked Borama and clan-cleansed it, who can refuse this fact? They used Brute force of the SNM. They tried that shit in Sanaag also but settled for peace-deal after they saw it wouldn't work. They then tried with Las anod, again using 'force' to take Las anod from PL. They tried it in Kalshaale and Buhoodle, using force and guns. They did the same thing to HY in 96 and doing it again today in Sanaag.

A state built on rebels and force, they even 'brag' about their 'mujahids' and 'warriors' and how they used a gun to create their state and sheer force. Iyaga ayaaba ku faano waxani. They have SNM days regularly looooooool. Somaliland a state founded on guns is a fair analysis.

foiOncs.jpg

PL founded on peace, consensus, and regions coming together without force, without guns, without pressure for one common goal, to restore the somali government, to create a federal nation, and to defend Somalia border integrity. That's all PL agreed to and everyone in Puntland knows this.

Abdullahi Yusuf is here criticizing SL who uses 'force' and 'guns' to promote it's secessionist policies. He is shocked and saying this isn't how you create a state, not through force because this isn't PL culture to use force. We could've used force on galmudug but we chose not too.

Listen here at 4:22 mark. Wa xaq what he is saying. This is the damn truth and HY are finding out again the hard-way. They seemed not to learn in 96, but they will learn it all over again. This is a 'rebel run state' their politics is 'guns' the sooner the HY accept this, the better. I think they having a hard time adjusting to SL policies, especially the HY in sanaag, because sanaag is civilized 'region' based on traditions not so much 'guns'.

PL was founded like this and be damn PROUD of it as a Puntlander. Not a single blood drop, no guns, no forcefully displacing people, no invading regions, no conflict. Just brotherly regions coming together for a united cause.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somaliland is a state.
Can we even call Pland a state? Is it not a crime to call Punaniland a state? Galgala and towns close to Bosaso are controlled by isis.
Businessmen in Bosaso and Garowe pays Isis tax every month.
Gaalkacyo is divided city.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is a state.
Can we even call Pland a state? Is it not a crime to call ********** a state? Galgala and towns close to Bosaso are controlled by isis.
Businessmen in Bosaso and Garowe pays Isis tax every month.
Gaalkacyo is divided city.

Your HG niyahow. Bal nimankasi adaa isku ficane, la hadal. Qori caradisa baan ku hirgalinaya waqoyinimo iyo gooni goosad xitaa habar gedir waa iska jojjiyay sheekadasi iyo USC. These guys need your advice and help bro. Kalshaale, Buhoodle they used guns to force secessionism on them. They did it to Las anod. They did to Borama. They tried in Sanaag but failed miserably.

War nimankan la hadal niyahow jeegaanta ah koley darod waxba kama dhegaystane. If people want Somaliland, they wouldn't need GUNS and you know that.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Your HG niyahow. Bal nimankasi adaa isku ficane, la hadal. Qori caradisa baan ku hirgalinaya waqoyinimo iyo gooni goosad xitaa habar gedir waa iska jojjiyay sheekadasi iyo USC. These guys need your advice and help bro. Kalshaale, Buhoodle they used guns to force secessionism on them. They did it to Las anod. They did to Borama. They tried in Sanaag but failed miserably.

War nimankan la hadal niyahow jeegaanta ah koley darod waxba kama dhegaystane. If people want Somaliland, they wouldn't need GUNS and you know that.

:russ::deadrose:

The Dharbaaxo of Tukaraq was powerful one.

I will tell them to be merciful. But my jeegaan al qaldaaniya brethren wont listen,they love to beat up punanis:cosbyhmm:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
LooooL OSMAN to funny sometimes, you're looking through biased tinted glasses

All clans that inhabit the former protectorate signed up to somaliland in the confirmed from 91 - 93 like I shared before.

Then in 98 PL used emotional blackmail to try and bring the clans of the east on their side most likely with money too and hope/dreams for a darood superstate

Currently in Somaliland we're in a poor state at the moment with incompetent politicians and shit leadership but once we rid them we can progress

Attachments

• Signatures-Somaliland-independece-.png
    Signatures-Somaliland-independece-.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 76

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
LooooL OSMAN to funny sometimes, you're looking through biased tinted glasses

All clans that inhabit the former protectorate signed up to somaliland in the confirmed from 91 - 93 like I shared before.

Then in 98 PL used emotional blackmail to try and bring the clans of the east on their side most likely with money too and hope/dreams for a darood superstate

Currently in Somaliland we're in a poor state at the moment with incompetent politicians and shit leadership but once we rid them we can progress

I think HY sanaag are saying otherwise right now don't you think? your politics is based on guns, without guns, it wouldn't stand a day in SL as everyone rushes into Somalia. U know it and I know it. Wanna test the theory? Remove all soldiers from HY country, Remove all from Dhulbahante territory and let's see if my theory is correct. Xoog ayaa dadka rabta inaad siyaasadada ka dhadhiciso. Besides politics is a war of minds not guns, if you can't convince people of your politics without violence, your not a politician and should stop wasting your time.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I think HY sanaag are saying otherwise right now don't you think? your politics is based on guns, without guns, it wouldn't stand a day in SL as everyone rushes into Somalia. U know it and I know it. Wanna test the theory? Remove all soldiers from HY country, Remove all from Dhulbahante territory and let's see if my theory is correct. Xoog ayaa dadka rabta inaad siyaasadada ka dhadhiciso. Besides politics is a war of minds not guns, if you can't convince people of your politics without violence, your not a politician and should stop wasting your time.

We're trying to get rid of tribalism there is no such thing as dhulbahante territory or HY territory everyone in Somaliland should be free to be and live wherever.

We're trying to make an equal society, tribalism makes some peopleThink they're superior which is what you're on about. This is how kulmiye destroyed the somaliland system before they came in tribalism wasnt as bad as it was now. Maybe it was because we had a non Isaaq president and a more mixed cabinet.

Maybe this is what we need a non Isaaq president and a maximum age of 65 to be an MP and educational literacy of English and Somali

LIKE I SAID THE CLANS IN S & S already agreed to somaliland and that picture you've shared was from the war against kacaan in Zeila that was the Western Front.

If you know anything about history that after Mingustu & Barre made a deal that's when SNM had only one option as if they stayed in Ethiopia they would've all been handed to Barre and killed or Fight for Survival that's when silanyo chickened and fled and they divided the snm forced to 2 division the East to Burco & Sool and West was Hargeisa and awdal then move to Berbera

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN too many threads conveying the same meaning in a single day, give it a rest Dr.
What happened to your academic threads about science and philosophy. hahahahaha

I've gone regional after I saw a number of videos on youtube abuse the great state of Puntland recently. I will stay like this for the time being untill all Somalis love Puntland like they love their family.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I've gone regional after I saw a number of videos on youtube abuse the great state of Puntland recently. I will stay like this for the time being untill all Somalis love Puntland like they love their family.

Yeah bro miss the academic discussion lets just let live these post that you and bohol make creates animosity between us. lets work together to be successful we both have incompetent leadership we can just work n discuss how to find a solution

SirLancelLord

VIP

Share the same view as me like I wan't Somaliland to succeed and prosper but want mutual respect of our neighbour and prosper also imagine if there was co-operation between Somaliland & Puntland i know there is already between people but imagine if both authorities did the possibilities are endless between us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts