SL & Somalia Air control(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Whoever wrote this article has some wack english writing skills It hurt my head

Most tabloid sites are like that, it was clearly pushing an agenda. The actual document doesn't say half the shit it insinuates or what bohol insinuated. All it says is that air control will be controlled from Hargeysa, Bosaaso & Mogadishu. I have no contentions with that & it's more or less of what I posted in number 2, ie each controlling their own/ If anything Reer PL should be celebrating that they don't have to worry about their money missing in xamar:pachah1:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You mad:lolbron:
I was dying when you said the UN should control the “two nations” airspace my reaction, boi! What two nations?:drakelaugh:

Somalia is getting its airspace back, yes “it’s airspace” if Somaliland is a country why does that concern you guys:lolbron:
Oh wait I forgot you guys were. Country only on your mouths and imagination.

xisaabiye

You mad:lolbron:
I was dying when you said the UN should control the “two nations” airspace my reaction, boi! What two nations?:drakelaugh:

Somalia is getting its airspace back, yes “it’s airspace” if Somaliland is a country why does that concern you guys:lolbron:
Oh wait I forgot you guys were. Country only on your mouths and imagination.

If I control whats mine, xamar can do what it wants with hers maxaa iga khuseeya?
I'd rather have no recognition and have my cake in peace, then have recognition and be blown up on a daily & occupied:ehh:

Agent 47

If I control whats mine, xamar can do what it wants with hers maxaa iga khuseeya?
I'd rather have no recognition and have my cake in peace, then have recognition and be blown up on a daily & occupied:ehh:
What’s mine kulaha:pachah1:
Go ahead and stop the Qataris from flying over Hargeisa first.

I rather get blown up then be delusional for 30 years and 30 years to come waiting for a recognition, with all the bombs in xamar, xamar is still ahead of Hargeisa in matter of development, the graduates from Hargeisa come to xamar to work in the restaurants and sell tea.

xisaabiye

I rather get blown up then be delusional for 30 years and 30 years to come waiting for a recognition, with all the bombs in xamar, xamar is still ahead of Hargeisa in matter of development, the graduates from Hargeisa come to xamar to work in the restaurants and sell tea.

Why stop Qatar from flying over SL? We're clearly going to get paid for all flights now that we'll control our own airspace as mentioned in the document. Therefor whats mine is mine

General Dik is your army with 40k baboons at his command. Shabab limit your governance to parts of mogadishu. Your Leaders of your so called federal states are meeting in kismaayo without the blessings of the central government on issues that go against Somalias foreign policy. What's yours being yours is truly questionable:manny:

Agent 47

Why stop Qatar from flying over SL? We're clearly going to get paid for all flights now that we'll control our own airspace as mentioned in the document. Therefor whats mine is mine

General Dik is your army with 40k baboons at his command. Shabab limit your governance to parts of mogadishu. Your Leaders of your so called federal states are meeting in kismaayo without the blessings of the central government on issues that go against Somalias foreign policy. What's yours being yours is truly questionable:manny:
Somaliland said it sided with UAE and banned Qatar from its “airspace” but Qatar laughed and used the imaginary airspace of maamulka SL.

Kulaha get our airspace, it’s okay to dream, I mean you guys have been dreaming since 91 and will continue to dream for 30 years to come.

The Somali airspace will be transferred to the Federal Republic of Somalia and ICAO and FGS already signed the papers. The Somaliland and Somalia meeting about airspace is another made up story, what makes you think the federal government will do that? Clearly, the airspace will come under the federal government in November and the calaacaling is known for maamulka Somaliland, like the recent crying about the new base in xamar kkkkk kulaha we will keep it on close eyes.

xisaabiye

Somaliland said it sided with UAE and banned Qatar from its “airspace” but Qatar laughed and used the imaginary airspace of maamulka SL.

Kulaha get our airspace, it’s okay to dream, I mean you guys have been dreaming since 91 and will continue to dream for 30 years to come.

The Somali airspace will be transferred to the Federal Republic of Somalia and ICAO and FGS already signed the papers. The Somaliland and Somalia meeting about airspace is another made up story, what makes you think the federal government will do that? Clearly, the airspace will come under the federal government in November and the calaacaling is known for maamulka Somaliland, like the recent crying about the new base in xamar kkkkk kulaha we will keep it on close eyes.

What are you talking about, the two did meet in addis:drakewtf:. Whatever they discussed is irrelevant. The doc states that each land will contol his territory from those 3 locations. People thought it would be controlled directly from xamar initially, thank God that's not the case

If the paper dawlad had any power they would've stopped the berbera port deal, uae military base, or even their own "maamul goboleed" siding with saudi:heh:

Agent 47

What are you talking about, the two did meet in addis:drakewtf:. Whatever they discussed is irrelevant. The doc states that each land will contol his territory from those 3 locations. People thought it would be controlled directly from xamar initially, thank God that's not the case

If the paper dawlad had any power they would've stopped the berbera port deal, uae military base, or even their own "maamul goboleed" siding with saudi:heh:
Yeah a document from “Somaliland press” :cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep dreaming as usual, the Somali airspace is being transferred in this month or November. The deal was already signed and check the post by @Bohol in this thread. My last reply, can’t waste my energy of delusional people like you kkkk good night.

xisaabiye

Yeah a document from “Somaliland press” :cryinglaughsmiley:
Keep dreaming as usual, the Somali airspace is being transferred in this month or November. The deal was already signed and check the post by @Bohol in this thread. My last reply, can’t waste my energy of delusional people like you kkkk good night.

The doc was from whatever koonfur site bohol posted:drakewtf: It doesn't state a central control at all, it says the control will be from each region(hargeisa, mogadishu & bosaaso), I have no contentions with that and is more or less point 2 of what I mentioned ie each region controlling their own.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why is the federal gov even negotiationg with a constituent state? Tell ICAO to hand over control, if they refuse, take the matter to the general assembly of the UN. I don't believe I have ever heard of a country forced by a UN body to negotiate with a secessionist region within its recognized borders!

:drakewtf:

Negotiating with Somaliland is in itself a huge mistake.

Why is the federal gov even negotiationg with a constituent state? Tell ICAO to hand over control, if they refuse, take the matter to the general assembly of the UN. I don't believe I have ever heard of a country forced by a UN body to negotiate with a secessionist region within its recognized borders!

:drakewtf:

Negotiating with Somaliland is in itself a huge mistake.

ICAO already handed it over to the FGS and they're not being forced to negotiate. Thats all thats confirmed so far.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

:dead:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Better choice:
All maamul goboleed (maamulka puntland maamulka galmudug maamulka sland etc) and federal govt will share the revenues equally.
The control center will be in Xamar tho.

If secessionists dont like this, then let them bring down planes with farts!:mjlol:

Jeesto

VIP
Anything but nr 3:nahgirl:
We don't deserve to have country(ies) if we let others control our airspaces and get the revenue wallahi:bell:

xisaabiye

Anything but nr 3:nahgirl:
We don't deserve to have country(ies) if we let others control our airspaces and get the revenue wallahi:bell:

Number 3 was brought up when they were thinking to control it from India, sychelles, number 1 was what was brought up in Turkey and it looks like #2 was chosen. Hargeysa will control theirs and mamulka somalia her own. If mamulka soomaliya controlled everything it would've been a black hole kkkk

waraabe

Your superior
ICAO already handed it over to the FGS and they're not being forced to negotiate. Thats all thats confirmed so far.

ukhti so why are they negotiating with Somaliland :siilaanyolaugh:

surely if no one is making them do it why would they negotiate with them :samwelcome:

ukhti so why are they negotiating with Somaliland :siilaanyolaugh:

surely if no one is making them do it why would they negotiate with them :samwelcome:

Somalia was meeting with ICAO and the video shows they've already decided to give it back.
SL is meeting with Somalia... it's not that confusing. I'm not sure why some of you assume there is a third party forcing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending