SL News: Muse bixii is accused of stealing land in Eastern Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, what smoke? Your own farts down count.

Cigaal's (Allah ya raxmu raximiin) wife doesn't have the backing of even her own clan (Ciise Muuse), that should tell you everything. She is trying to claim property she has no right to, everyone in Somaliland knows that. In addition to that, it is the local government that she has a beef with and it has nothing to do with Muuse Biixi. She just thinks that blaming Ina Biixi of being involved will get people on her side.

Cigaal was great man and Somaliland's greatest ever president. His legacy doesn't give his wife any rights to property she does not own.
I see your one of the retards I was talking about. So all the people that said he stole their land or attempted to are lying? :childplease:

In any case, I donโ€™t give a shit Iโ€™m just bored at work, only reason why I commented.

All I see about Biixi is him being accused of being a land thief :faysalwtf:

I see your one of the retards I was talking about. So all the people that said he stole their land or attempted to are lying? :childplease:

In any case, I donโ€™t give a shit Iโ€™m just bored at work, only reason why I commented.

Good to know you have a job, do you want a cookie? :shaq:

I don't listen to the calaacal of random people. If there is evidence of Biixi stealing anything, it's yet to be produced.

Good to know you have a job, do you want a cookie? :shaq:

I don't listen to the calaacal of random people. If there is evidence of Biixi stealing anything, it's yet to be produced.
You think Iโ€™m bragging that I have a job? :kanyehmm:

Oh yeah like thereโ€™s gonna be a private investigation/special counsel in a 3rd world that will look into this:childplease:

You think Iโ€™m bragging that I have a job? :kanyehmm:

Oh yeah like thereโ€™s gonna be a private investigation/special counsel in a 3rd world that will look into this:childplease:

You claimed there was a lot of smoke. Somalis calaacaling about being mistreated is not smoke, it's what they have been doing since time in memorial. Try to keep up, son.

Also, if Muuse Biixi was legit just taking peoples property left, right and centre there would be violent retaliations everywhere. Apart from people complaining, likely for political reasons, we've seen nothing.

For someone that has a penchant for calling people retards, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

You claimed there was a lot of smoke. Somalis calaacaling about being mistreated is not smoke, it's what they have been doing since time in memorial. Try to keep up, son.

Also, if Muuse Biixi was legit just taking peoples property left, right and centre there would be violent retaliations everywhere. Apart from people complaining, likely for political reasons, we've seen nothing.

For someone that has a penchant for calling people retards, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?
Violent retailions against a โ€œpresidentโ€ who controls militias? Yea sure buddy. A bunch of ladies for no good reason just made all this up? Ladies that share a clan with him. That is a lot of smoke, and tossing that aside as regular old โ€œSomali calcaalalโ€ is hilarious and cult like behavior.

You sound like trump supporters.

Violent retailions against a โ€œpresidentโ€ who controls militias? Yea sure buddy. A bunch of ladies for no good reason just made all this up? Ladies that share a clan with him. That is a lot of smoke, and tossing that aside as regular old โ€œSomali calcaalalโ€ is hilarious and cult like behavior.

You sound like trump supporters.
Were you born yesterday? These supposed allegations have been around from when he re-entered Somaliland. Again, try to keep up if you are going to wade into these unchartered waters.

Are you Somali? In case you're not, let me teach you a little. Somalis are tribal. If Muuse Biixi was legit taking people's property left, right and centre, people's tribes would not stand for it, regardless of whether he has a militia or not.
Case in point. During Silaanyo's presidency, the Ciise Muuse around Berbera felt that Silaanyo was helping his HJ take a little jetty east of Berbera. They took up arms and vowed to defend the town, in the process killing a police officer. That is Somali behaviour over one shitty little jetty that noone even uses. Yet you are telling us, a man has been robbing people of their property for nearly 30 years with no-one so much as lifting a finger to do something about it?

I reiterate, you strike me as being a few sandwiches short of a picnic. That is why I offered you the cookie for having a job. Well done lad.

Were you born yesterday? These supposed allegations have been around from when he re-entered Somaliland. Again, try to keep up if you are going to wade into these unchartered waters.

Are you Somali? In case you're not, let me teach you a little. Somalis are tribal. If Muuse Biixi was legit taking people's property left, right and centre, people's tribes would not stand for it, regardless of whether he has a militia or not.
Case in point. During Silaanyo's presidency, the Ciise Muuse around Berbera felt that Silaanyo was helping his HJ take a little jetty east of Berbera. They took up arms and vowed to defend the town, in the process killing a police officer. That is Somali behaviour over one shitty little jetty that noone even uses. Yet you are telling us, a man has been robbing people of their property for nearly 30 years with no-one so much as lifting a finger to do something about it?

I reiterate, you strike me as being a few sandwiches short of a picnic. That is why I offered you the cookie for having a job. Well done lad.
Honest to god I didnโ€™t read all that but cool.

Baseless rumours by anti-Somaliland and anti-Biixi sources do not count as. Hadhwanaag youtube channel is a known qabiilist entity with zero credibility. Do a better job of checking the source before you take what is "reported" as fact.

One factoid from an objective news source and i'll accept there to be something to these bullshit allegations.

nah, the owner of Halwanaag news is my awoowe (clanwise, one of my parents reer abtis).

Last edited:
Whatโ€™s his purpose doing land grabs if heโ€™s old itโ€™s not like he will benefit from it.:farmajoyaab:
It's b.s. being peddled by those he karbaashed when he was a soldier. Because he humiliated them in war times, they are trying to drum up bullshit gossip to try and dirty his name now. Hard to do that to one of Somaliland's greatest heroes.

Well, then your awoowe is a qabiilist with zero credibility. Hadhwanaag news is trash.

There are crediable news and they are not a qabilist. You are just saying they are qabilist because they are araps and muse bixii is subeer awal. Muse bixii is the real qabilist who destoryed the reputation of subeer awal community and made non HA as second class citizens. Halwanaag news speak about Solteco and other corrupt subeer awal politicans in Hargeisa city government. Halwanaag news reported on Subeer awal residents in Hargeisa being victims of landtheft by nuux taani , muse bixii's family members and close friends.

Last edited:
There are crediable news and they are not a qabilist. You are just saying they are qabilist because they are araps and muse bixii is subeer awal. Muse bixii is the real qabilist who destoryed the reputation of subeer awal community and made non HA as second class citizens. Halwanaag news speak about Solteco and other corrupt subeer awal politicans in Hargeisa city government. Halwanaag news reported on Subeer awal residents in Hargeisa being victims of landtheft by nuux taani , muse bixii's family members and close friends.

Look I can tell English is clearly not your strong suit, but then again we are Somalis and not English, so that doesn't matter. It does however mean it is difficult to address any of the gibberish you've written above.

I am curious though, where does your cuqdad towards HA & Muuse Biix/Nuux Taani in particular come from?
What happened, HA guy stole your girl, bullied you in school or humiliated your dad in front you? Almost nothing else would warrant the ridiculous cuqdad you are clearly driven by.

Look I can tell English is clearly not your strong suit, but then again we are Somalis and not English, so that doesn't matter. It does however mean it is difficult to address any of the gibberish you've written above.

I am curious though, where does your cuqdad towards HA & Muuse Biix/Nuux Taani in particular come from?
What happened, HA guy stole your girl, bullied you in school or humiliated your dad in front you? Almost nothing else would warrant the ridiculous cuqdad you are clearly driven by.

I am awal but heego is abusing the qabil name.

Everyone and their grandma knows that Muuse Baloodh(and Ina Karaahiyo) is notorious for stealing baloodhs since the 90s. I have relatives, like my great aunt who fell victim to these two back in the 90s. Ku qabso ku qadi mayside ayaa ka dhacday Hargeisa markii lagu soo noqday.

Still, I don't get why people are complaining when they're the ones who elected these clowns. You made your own sariir, ku seexda haddaba.

Now I know this particular community voted Waddani, but that doesn't change anything. Boobku halkii uun buu ka sii socon lahaa. Waddani is just as shitty Kulmiye. They call the current administration "Qoysland", but that's ironic because Waddani=Xisbiga Qoyska.

The only way to make SL great again is to make new political parties free from Qabilism, reero & odayaal hoos booda. You don't want that? Haye then, tii la yaqaanay ha lagu wada noqdo; each habar to her own. Nin walbaaba degaankiisa ha ka taliyo, end of story.

Its sad seeing my reer abtis in East Hargeisa get their land stolen. Wadaani is considered to be a national party. There will be lots of awal that is going to vote wadaani in the next election particularly the Hargeisa Mayoral election and Somaliland Presidency. Solteco stole from the people that voted for him and i recently heard that he created division amougst nuux ismacil pretaining to the purchasing of 30 baloodh in buurta kala jexaan.

Its sad seeing my reer abtis in East Hargeisa get their land stolen. Wadaani is considered to be a national party. There will be lots of awal that is going to vote wadaani in the next election particularly the Hargeisa Mayoral election and Somaliland Presidency. Solteco stole from the people that voted for him and i recently heard that he created division amougst nuux ismacil pretaining to the purchasing of 30 baloodh in buurta kala jexaan.
Nobody has had their land stolen. Your crying like an old woman on an internet board isn't going to make it so.

Bullshit. You are a F*kng sheeqato. No HA ever refers to themselves as Awal. What a disgrace.

Fess up, how were you abused by a HA dude to become the embarrassing simp that you are?
Donโ€™t bother this sheeqato, everyone on here knows about this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts