NEWS SL News: Muse bixii is accused of stealing land in Eastern Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your awowe should be facing justice at The Hague. If not, he'll face the real court when infront of G*d. He will regret uttering "why make dua when I can kill" when he has to answer to his war crimes.

:mjpls:
He actually said that? Disgusting and inhumane.

Gibiin-Udug

He was a soldier in a war. It's what I'd expect a soldier to say.

Because of soldiers like him fighting back, my people were saved from an attempted genocide by the Government of Somalia.
Your uncle is a warlord and the almighty Allah swt will deal with him.

How can he sleep at night?

He said that while murdering innocent civilians from the other side of town, not while attacking the dictator's army years prior. Been ha sheegin.
I know when he said it.
I never said he said he said it whilst fighting the Government of Somalia. Your cuqdad is causing your reading comprehension to fail you, son.

He killed a lot of Afweyne's army. That is all he killed. If that is who you are calaacaling about it makes sense now.
He never murdered a single innocent civilian. Been ha sheegin. Produce one iota of evidence from the time when he supposedly killed a civilian.

Your uncle is a warlord and the almighty Allah swt will deal with him.

How can he sleep at night?
He sleeps just fine knowing he rid his country of your uncles who were trying to genocide an entire population.

Spare us your b.s. concern about warlords and caring about innocent civilians. You only care when the supposed warlord is a qabiil you hate. Hypocrisy is not very becoming, young lady.

Muse Bixi is a war criminal so I am not surprised he also steals land. He was shelling certain Hargeisa neighbourhoods while his hoyoo and reer abti were there having qurac.

Akhii, that's the thing. All this Muuse supporters and Somaliland supporters mostly if not all of them are Sacad Muuse. Most Garxajis Weyne, Habar Yonis, Arab, Gabooye, Samaroon, and Ciise want just equality and livelihood. They don't care about anything besides what they need to live of as human beings, just like everyone else.

Let's have young honest inamo come to power. 70 % of our population are young before.

Gibiin-Udug

He sleeps just fine knowing he rid his country of your uncles who were trying to genocide an entire population.

Spare us your b.s. concern about warlords and caring about innocent civilians. You only care when the supposed warlord is a qabiil you hate. Hypocrisy is not very becoming, young lady.
And he still is not recognized after 30 years. He can sleep all he wants, he will never put Somaliland on the map. :win:

And he still is not recognized after 30 years. He can sleep all he wants, he will never put Somaliland on the map. :win:
Lol, I knew it was just anti-Somaliland qabiilism cloaked in fake concern about non-existent civilians that were killed :ftw9nwa: . I am a skilled exposer of b.s., would you not agree :gnzbryw:

For shame, madam.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Akhii, that's the thing. All this Muuse supporters and Somaliland supporters mostly if not all of them are Sacad Muuse. Most Garxajis Weyne, Habar Yonis, Arab, Gabooye, Samaroon, and Ciise want just equality and livelihood. They don't care about anything besides what they need to live of as human beings, just like everyone else.

Let's have young honest inamo come to power. 70 % of our population are young before.
Aren’t you from puntland why the hell do you care ? :mjlol:

also who the hell says garxajis weyne and than Habar yonis :mjkkk:

Theres 2 much smoke here. Even the former pres of Sland wife gave these same allegations. He’s an old guy so I don’t know why he’s thuggin it, he’s supposed to be tryna repent lol

I hope he continues his ways, all it will do is show the dumbness of Somalis that share a clan with him, imagine defending this. And other Somalis that share clans with other warlords that defend them. Fuckin retards.

Theres 2 much smoke here. Even the former pres of Sland wife gave these same allegations. He’s an old guy so I don’t know why he’s thuggin it, he’s supposed to be tryna repent lol

I hope he continues his ways, all it will do is show the dumbness of Somalis that share a clan with him, imagine defending this. And other Somalis that share clans with other warlords that defend them. Fuckin retards.
Lol, what smoke? Your own farts down count.

Cigaal's (Allah ya raxmu raximiin) wife doesn't have the backing of even her own clan (Ciise Muuse), that should tell you everything. She is trying to claim property she has no right to, everyone in Somaliland knows that. In addition to that, it is the local government that she has a beef with and it has nothing to do with Muuse Biixi. She just thinks that blaming Ina Biixi of being involved will get people on her side.

Cigaal was great man and Somaliland's greatest ever president. His legacy doesn't give his wife any rights to property she does not own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts