SL NEWS: halwanaag news does a brilliant doccumentry about land theft in hargeisa.

There is allegations of muse bixii and members of his subclan stealing land in hargeysa irrespective of what community the victims come from. But, i heard he is heavily going after habar awal lands in hargaysa.
tomorrow it would be land theft in berbera and eastern lughaya the rate it's going.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is hadhwanaag news is even reliable a news site? they are like the Dayniile and Waagacusub of SL, I don't trust that propaganda site.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Wallahi Habar Awal wey isku xaaren. Muuse Local fucked up their chances of holding presidency again. @Gucci mane i don’t hate HA but wtf is this nigga Muuse on? I understand not all HA can be blamed for him just his sub of Sacad Muuse. You are HA right? What do you make of this? Why isn’t his tol telling him to chill? If HY and HJ link up I think they will switch being ruler for next 30 years at least. Muuse dropped the ball heavy he has Askari mindset

@Bohol this nigga makes old man Silanyo look like a saint what would you think if HY/HJ linked up to develop Togdheer/ Sanaag and to move the Somaliland region forward ?

Wallahi Habar Awal wey isku xaaren. Muuse Local fucked up their chances of holding presidency again. @Gucci mane i don’t hate HA but wtf is this nigga Muuse on? I understand not all HA can be blamed for him just his sub of Sacad Muuse. You are HA right? What do you make of this? Why isn’t his tol telling him to chill? If HY and HJ link up I think they will switch being ruler for next 30 years at least. Muuse dropped the ball heavy he has Askari mindset

@Bohol this nigga makes old man Silanyo look like a saint what would you think if HY/HJ linked up to develop Togdheer/ Sanaag and to move the Somaliland region forward ?

Yes, I am boqor yoonis cismaan madex dhaqameedka beesha subeer awal. I think MB is finished no sacad muuse or habar awal in their right mind would support him.

Awdalia Rising

If I was a darood (dhulbante/ Warsan) I would look at HA as my enemy forever. If you discount Kalshaale Silanyo was much more fair to darood. The only way to save Somaliland project is to have HY lead with HJ/ Samaroon/ or even f*ck it I would like to see a Dhulbahante President of SL. You guys are neglecting Todgheer and Sanaag which is the actual breadbasket of SL. All of your drinking water comes from Todgheer (not the shitty well water ilko-cas) but the bottled water companies they all come from Togdheer. Sanaag is completely untapped as far as resources go. You have HY harvesting gold in the mountains of Sanaag on a small scale. Frankincense in Sanaag. I don’t really know what else might come from Sanaag but it seems to have potential. So far all attention has been on Hargeisa-Gabiley-Berbera which is unfair. I understand this is where most of the population resides but Burco has a huge population and Sanaag has resources. Somaliland region needs competent leader.

If I was a darood (dhulbante/ Warsan) I would look at HA as my enemy forever. If you discount Kalshaale Silanyo was much more fair to darood. The only way to save Somaliland project is to have HY lead with HJ/ Samaroon/ or even f*ck it I would like to see a Dhulbahante President of SL. You guys are neglecting Todgheer and Sanaag which is the actual breadbasket of SL. All of your drinking water comes from Todgheer (not the shitty well water ilko-cas) but the bottled water companies they all come from Togdheer. Sanaag is completely untapped as far as resources go. You have HY harvesting gold in the mountains of Sanaag on a small scale. Frankincense in Sanaag. I don’t really know what else might come from Sanaag but it seems to have potential. So far all attention has been on Hargeisa-Gabiley-Berbera which is unfair. I understand this is where most of the population resides but Burco has a huge population and Sanaag has resources. Somaliland region needs competent leader.

why would a harti have a grudge against me apart from bordering with my reer abtis and habar Love ?

i would understand that gaddarbirsi might have a grudge against my subclan because our degaans are very close, kalabaydh and dilla is a walking distance.

Awdalia Rising

why would a harti have a grudge against me apart from bordering with my reer abtis and habar Love

this nigga Muuse has been unnecessarily pitting daroods against eachother. Tukaraq I understand. What’s up with Sanaag though? Either go for the kill or wait till you are ready to win them over entirely. Seems like wasting SL resources on daroods who flip sides every 2 months

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

There is allegations of muse bixii and members of his subclan stealing land in hargeysa irrespective of what community. But, i heard he is heavily going after habar awal lands in hargaysa.
tomorrow it would be land theft in brebera and eastern lughaya the rate it's going.
@Younes Osman,

Stop posting political threads in the general section!

Best,

Faahiye

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Meh I just hope the next elections brings a proper leader. What he’s doing is absolutely wrong and no way I can defend his actions :francis:

but somaliland relies on HA. You do know we’re the kingmakers so whoever is smart enough to tag team with us will always win :wow:

we getting samaroon, Dhulos and other minority clans on our side next elections

Awdalia Rising

Meh I just hope the next elections brings a proper leader. What he’s doing is absolutely wrong and no way I can defend his actions :francis:

but somaliland relies on HA. You do know we’re the kingmakers so whoever is smart enough to tag team with us will always win :wow:

we getting samaroon, Dhulos and other minority clans on our side next elections

Of course HA cannot be ignored but it was a monumental f*ck up choosing Muuse for that I blame Silanyos wife and others in Kulmiye. They were running the country when Silanyo went senile. They could have told Muuse f*ck off you cannot use Kulmiye platform they could have picked another HA. Muuse did biggest switcharoo in history he reminds me of Siad if he is not checked he might become full fledged dictator and start killing opposition , and that will plunge SL into another civil war

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Of course HA cannot be ignored but it was a monumental f*ck up choosing Muuse for that I blame Silanyos wife and others in Kulmiye. They were running the country when Silanyo went senile. They could have told Muuse f*ck off you cannot use Kulmiye platform they could have picked another HA. Muuse did biggest switcharoo in history he reminds me of Siad if he is not checked he might become full fledged dictator and start killing opposition , and that will plunge SL into another civil war
Man I said from the start he will bring our iq down and embarrass beesha but he was better option between him and cirro. Next elections will see what will happen but it can only get better if Gx want the Kursi they will have to steal a page from subeer awal playbook and team up with hj. I just hope wadani gets a better candidate not named cirro. Or else it’s going to be a 3peat :wow:

No right person of mind would defend him. adeerkay waxa loogu yeero madaxweynaha his political career is done.
His presidency is worse in comparison to Ali Tuur's presidency Aun.

Awdalia Rising

Man I said from the start he will bring our iq down and embarrass beesha but he was better option between him and cirro. Next elections will see what will happen but it can only get better if Gx want the Kursi they will have to steal a page from subeer awal playbook and team up with hj. I just hope wadani gets a better candidate not named cirro. Or else it’s going to be a 3peat :wow:

I saw Muuse house in Jigjigyar neighbored of Hargeisa back in 2017. It’s huge. The niggas been caked up somehow surely gifts from Kulmiye. Idk why he wants to steal peoples lands. A damn shame

no disrespect to my abti ciiro. But, he comes across as a qabilst especially those that support (some ) his party and (some) political figures in the party. There were noticeable HA and HJ members in the party. But, now they are all gone and some complained it was due to qabilyalaad that they experienced.

Awdalia Rising

Cirro would also be a bad choice. Somaliland region needs actual leadership and I’m sure HY can come up with a real leader similar to how any other clan whether it be HA, HJ, Samaroon or Darood could. It’s just old farts are still holding the region with iron grip. Even worse the younger generation learns from the older generation so where does Somaliland region go from here. They need a diaspora person like Failmaajo to come back. Where Failmaajo failed is that he isn’t younger and still holds cuqdad mainly against MJs, Isaaqs, Ogaden, and hawiyes besides murusade. If Somaliland region can get younger person from diaspora who has no cuqdad it would be best solution

I saw Muuse house in Jigjigyar neighbored of Hargeisa back in 2017. It’s huge. The niggas been caked up somehow surely gifts from Kulmiye. Idk why he wants to steal peoples lands. A damn shame

man, im gonna get a nice villa in west or north Hargeisa. perhaps even buy land in sahil (including sheikh) and awdal near the coast.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
man, im gonna get a nice villa in west or north Hargeisa. perhaps even buy land in sahil (including sheikh) and awdal near the coast.
Me and uncle are looking building a villa near the beach still in berbera he already owns some land there. Hargeisa is old news we looking building up Berbera now :salute:

Trending

Latest posts