SL NEWS: halwanaag news does a brilliant doccumentry about land theft in hargeisa.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
My dad actually owns a small house in Berbera he bought off his cousin a while ago. It’s small and old but he holds on to it for the land value so he can flip it hopefully. A family lives in it and my dad collects rent. We also have lands in Gabiley although 90% of my family are concentrated in Borama now but we have land in other areas of Awdal of course

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My dad actually owns a small house in Berbera he bought off his cousin a while ago. It’s small and old but he holds on to it for the land value so he can flip it hopefully. A family lives in it and my dad collects rent. We also have lands in Gabiley although 90% of my family are concentrated in Borama now but we have land in other areas of Awdal of course
Nice My awowo has land in place called khalabeyd between gabiley and boroma I think. Very green land mA

Bohol

VIP
We also own land in Berbera inherited from our grandfather a big land we are thinking selling it in future and investing in Xarshaw. :nvjpqts:

Awdalia Rising

We also own land in Berbera inherited from our grandfather a big land we are thinking selling it in future and investing in Xarshaw. :nvjpqts:

HY also live in Sahil right? Not in big numbers but I heard of another Isaaq clan besides HA that lives there in minority numbers am I confusing HJ with HY?

Bohol

VIP
HY also live in Sahil right? Not in big numbers but I heard of another Isaaq clan besides HA that lives there in minority numbers am I confusing HJ with HY?

They do live there in big numbers it is mainly Muuse Cabdalle though who also hold the post of vice mayor in Berbera. I prefer the Sanaag coast though due to better weather hence the move.

Alloore hotel is owned by a HY millionaire called Alloore (one of the biggest shareholders of Telesom).

They do live there in big numbers it is mainly Muuse Cabdalle though who also hold the post of vice mayor in Berbera. I prefer the Sanaag coast though due to better weather hence the move.

Alloore hotel is owned by a HY millionaire called Alloore (one of the biggest shareholders of Telesom).

How much is the land worth because its very valuable, and it is the only non current asset that does not depreciate over time ?

Awdalia Rising

Is it the same alloore that owns those stores near the hargeisa airport ?

Awdalia Rising

Yep. He also owns another Alloore hotel in Burco.

crazy enough I know some of his relatives here in the states that’s how I knew to look for those stores.At least they claim to be his family members like cousins/nephews and stuff not siblings. They have the freshest candies in Hargeisa that I’m use to like snickers and things. Every other store I went to seemed to have expired or weird tasting candies but allore had the goodies on deck in fresh taste. Now I know it’s because the nigga is a millionaire and can afford to bring in fresh products frequently.

Musa bixi a real nigga. You watch. He president for life. :salute:

Didn’t he smack up waarabe recently. :russ:

Walahi isaaqs got the funniest politics in Somalia.:pachah1:

And dhulos completely unrealiable. Majority of them won’t vote and warsans out of the Picture. @Awdalia Rising

Awdalia Rising

Musa bixi a real nigga. You watch. He president for life. :salute:

Didn’t he smack up waarabe recently. :russ:

Walahi isaaqs got the funniest politics in Somalia.:pachah1:

And dhulos completely unrealiable. Majority of them won’t vote and warsans out of the Picture. @Awdalia Rising

well Dhulos aren’t going to find power anywhere else so if Somaliland regions wants to elect a Dhulo I’m sure they will all put on SL nigiis

well Dhulos aren’t going to find power anywhere else so if Somaliland regions wants to elect a Dhulo I’m sure they will all put on SL nigiis
They can hypothetically be president of Somalia cause of the 4.5 system. And they were former president of puntland, so they can find power, but they not united on a single political cause like the other tribes.

Awdalia Rising

They can hypothetically be president of Somalia cause of the 4.5 system. And they were former president of puntland, so they can find power, but they not united on a single political cause like the other tribes.

I thought Puntland has never had a non MS President ? When was Dhulo president of PL?

Awdalia Rising

Mohamed abdi hashi was Dhulo and president. That dumb f*ck Ali khalif was also prime minisiter of Somalia.

They need to put their eggs in 1 basket. Be it Somaliland, puntland, or Xamar.

google says he was a interim president and VP to Abdullahi Yusuf. Is the reason Dhulos never had a actual elected Pres of PL because Hashi was an idiot?