SL in Chechnya and Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Chechens are some of the most amazing people i have met, some of the greatest Muslims too

So what. This will not get you recognition sxb. Somaliland will continue to not exist as a sovereign nation, Insha'Allah.
The real solution is consultation and clan reconciliation. We need the people to realise that unity is the best way forward, not secession, don't believe what these villainous and corrupt politicians have been feeding you and your people for over 2 decades. You have been ideologically poisoned, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

waraabe

Your superior
So what. This will not get you recognition sxb. Somaliland will continue to not exist as a sovereign nation, Insha'Allah.
The real solution is consultation and clan reconciliation. We need the people to realise that unity is the best way forward, not secession, don't believe what these villainous and corrupt politicians have been feeding you and your people for over 2 decades. You have been ideologically poisoned, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

sorry, you have to get a written permission from viceroy gen Dick to talk to me. I cant speak to a property without the permission of the owner

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
sorry, you have to get a written permission from viceroy gen Dick to talk to me. I cant speak to a property without the permission of the owner

Are you afraid to have proper discussion? You know SL can never exist as a sovereign nation you brain dead "Muh Qabiil" zombie doqon. You don't want to discuss because you know this charade will be exposed.

waraabe

Your superior
Are you afraid to have proper discussion? You know SL can never exist as a sovereign nation you brain dead "Muh Qabiil" zombie doqon. You don't want to discuss because you know this charade will be exposed.

you have gotten angry because i told you to get a written permission from your owner confirming i can speak with his subject. I am respecting the sovereignty of amisomia and viceroy dick

DRACO

VIP
Make Somali-Land great again! Let russia reopen their Berbera base . @MerchantofBombadishu Can keep hating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending