SL debate: Are we Somalilanders or Somali

FB_IMG_1582577514976.jpg

Should be a good one :icon e confused:

VIP
Another question: why is the suffix "land" pronounced one way in England, Finland and Scotland and another way in Somaliland, Puntland and jubbaland?

Can't be the the only one who's bothered by this shit. :draketf:

Another question: why is the suffix "land" pronounced one way in England, Finland and Scotland and another way in Somaliland, Puntland and jubbaland?

Can't be the the only one who's bothered by this shit. :draketf:

A massive shit show :hova:

SomilandSomalia just 1 word 1 Italian 1 english version. How about SomaalistaanEmirate?

That is not the question here

Its about your supposed ethnic group

I don't go around saying I am Somalia kkk I am Somali end off

It shall be interesting to see the footage tomorrow. Are yall Somali? Or a different jinsi ie like the oromo and afar a different group called Somalilanders :9uoofqd:

It shall be interesting to see the footage tomorrow. Are yall Somali? Or a different jinsi ie like the oromo and afar a different group called Somalilanders :9uoofqd:

Jabarti with all sorts of Waaq pagan names in his lineage abtiris calling others oromo:mjlol:

Soomaali are ETHNICITY from Soomaali CLANS dad from Soomaali CLANS. CITIZENS of Northern region are Soomaalilaandher CITIZENS of Southern region are Soomalo/Soomaalian or whatever Italian word we derive from their ItaalianGumeyste.

CITIZENS of Souther Region includes Goosha and others of a different ETHNICITY not Soomaali not from SoomaaliClans father not from SoomaaliClans. They ARE still CITIZENS of SouthernRegion aka Soomalo/Soomaalians

PS
Soomaali ETHNICITY includes Jabuuti

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
loool, it looks interesting, can't wait for the whole thing.

^Sucaad for president.:icon lol: Even if I don't always agree with her, she never sugarcoats anything and is always honest.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The next debates will be “are we from ghetto or somali” “is 50 cent ever coming back” “why are we homeless”

Trending